The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wrong Girl (KiKi)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Andrea magically drug LJ out of the house. Out of all their siblings and it was a lot of them, the two was the closest.

“Must we? What are we even shopping for?” LJ, asked as Andrea tugged his arm

“I just wanted to get out!” Andrea said “I don’t need a purpose, we all have our escape methods, tattoos is yours, shopping is mine” she replied

“Fine” he shook his head, before pulling away.

LJ and Andrea stood looking around. Levi turned his back and when he turned back around where Andrea stood she was no longer there…

“Ugh! Great, I turn my back for two seconds and she is gone” he said seeing if she was anywhere and site and she wasn’t. He turned around and began to walk out when he accidently ran into someone…”Oh shit!” He said but didn’t see their face because their back was turned to him…

2The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Hey watch..." Kiki turned around and realized who it was before sighing lightly, "it." she finished her statement

3The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:58 pm

"My bad, it was an accident!"

4The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:03 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"No biggie." She shrugged it off

5The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:00 am

"Good!" he said "Long time no see though"

6The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:22 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Yeah, anyway." She nodded

7The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:46 pm

"How have you been?"

8The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Honestly, I've been better." she said, "How've you been?"

9The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:59 pm

"Pretty good. Working on my music and such!"

10The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:01 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"That's cool, I forgot you were in a band."

11The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:02 pm

"Yeah, we are becoming more serious about getting a deal and such"

12The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Well, good luck with that." She said

13The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:45 am

"Yeah thanks!"

14The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:48 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"You're welcome." She said

15The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:59 am

"You haven't by any chance seen Andrea around have you?"

16The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:58 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"No, actually, I haven't. And I'm kind of glad, because she isn't too fond of me."

17The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:59 pm

"Oh right. I heard about that little dispute between you too. Sorry about her" he chuckled lightly

18The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Whatever. She was sticking her nose where she shouldn't have been." Kiki shrugged

19The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:07 pm

"She's always like that" he shrugged

20The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Yeah, kinda noticed that..."

21The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:23 pm

"She's cool though I told her to leave it alone"

22The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I just don't understand. I didn't do anything wrong to her and in fact I don't think I did anything wrong at all. It's not like we were together. I didn't 'leave' you." Kiki said

23The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:38 pm

"Look, I don't know what her intentions were and really I don't care. It wasn't a big deal"

24The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"It made me feel worse than I alreay did, just sayin'." She shrugged

25The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Empty Re: The Wrong Girl (KiKi) Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:42 pm

"Please! Don't" he chuckled "Andrea talks out of her ass any chance she gets"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum