The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Girl in the House

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Another Girl in the House Empty Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:26 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

Being that Dacey was the only girl of four kids, she was a little more excited that Kiki was now in the house too. She had a sister figure to talk to now.

Dacey had spent the day with some friends, and came home with some Ginger Ale and crackers for KiKi's sake. She went up to KiKi and Drew's room, and slowly creeped in...

"Hey Ki... How are you feeling? I have something for you!"

2Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:07 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki had been laying down in bed all day, she wasn't feeling her best. Kiki was just resting her eyes for a few minutes when she heard Dacey come into the room.

"Oh, hey Dacey. I'm doing okay." She smiled lightly, "Oh, really?"

3Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:11 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Yeah, crackers and Ginger Ale for your stomach" she said handing her the bag "I figured my bros are always working and my mom is still bitchin' someone had to help you out around here"

4Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:14 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Aww thanks for thinkin' of me, sweetheart." she took the bag, "I feel like I'm giving everyone so much trouble."

5Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:17 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"You haven't. How can you, you've been cooped up in this room since you been here. You need to get out"

6Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:21 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I'm just resting, I just don't want to leave bed." she chuckled

7Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:23 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"You're going to fall behind in school, especially since you are missing midterms"

8Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:24 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Screw school, it's not worth it for me."

9Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:27 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"But it's you senior year, you should just finish"

10Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:31 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Meh, I just don't feel like going back."

11Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:32 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Well, don't let my mom here you sing that tune!"

12Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:36 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I know she was pretty pissed off about this whole thing."

13Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:41 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Yeah and the school thing isn't going to make it better"

14Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:42 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I am a grown-ass woman. I can do what I please."

15Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:43 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Not according to her"

16Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:47 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

She laughed a little, "Whatever. You can't let words bother you."

17Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:53 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Well, have you atleast found a job yet?"

18Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:56 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Ha, nope. I've been in bed for the last few days. I'm a shut-in."

19Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:57 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Do you atleast plan on looking?"

20Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:59 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I do, I swear. I just feel like crap."

21Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:02 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Well, I look on the bullentin boards around town for any openings" she said

22Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:07 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Alright, thanks." She said

23Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:11 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Yeah I just don't want you to be kicked out, so I'll do what I can to help"

24Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Aww, you don't want me to get kicked out. You're sweet." She smiled, "I can see why though, I think I'd go crazy being the only girl besides my mother."

25Another Girl in the House Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"And even she is hardly home, because she works such long hours at the hospital"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum