The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

So is this how its going to be (KiKi)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:30 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

Milo was sitting in the courtyard doing some homework when he looked up and saw KiKiā€¦ It took him a double take but that was definitely her walking by, he could see her stomach from a mile away. Milo sighed as he gathered his things and walked in her direction, he wanted to test her to see if she had the decency to speak to him. After all, they have seen each other since her got back three months ago.

(Figured it's about that time)

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki had been walking through the courtyard when she saw Milo coming in her direction, yeah, she knew he was probably going to be mad at her for not speaking to him.

"Uh, hi." She said hesitantly

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"So you do remember how I look" he said in a mellow tone

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Why the hell wouldn't I remember what you look like?" She asked

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"I was hoping you had some type of form of amnesia so it'll explain why you haven't tried tracking me down since I've been back"

6So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:52 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Well, I don't have amnesia, I've just been busy, sorry." She said

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"I see" he said looking down at he stomach

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

She stared at him, "What?"

9So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Wed May 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Got something you want to tell me?"

10So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Wed May 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Face it, you've known for weeks."

11So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Wed May 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"But I want to hear it from you"

12So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Wed May 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Fine, I'm pregnant." She said

13So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Wed May 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

Milo shook his head "And you don't think I needed to know that earlier"

14So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Wed May 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I was busy. And how am I supposed to talk to you when our parents practically disowned me?"

15So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Wed May 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Just because they are jerks doesn't mean I am"

16So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Wed May 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"No, but I didn't know you were home until a few weeks ago. I never see you at school, I have a job. It's tough."

17So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Thu May 10, 2012 12:06 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Excuses, we all have them"

18So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Thu May 10, 2012 12:08 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Yes, me more than most."

19So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Thu May 10, 2012 12:22 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"I'm your brother Kiara, you know I wouldn't have turned my back on you"

20So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Thu May 10, 2012 1:30 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I had a lot on my mind, and I didn't exactly know how to tell you. I'm sorry."

21So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Thu May 10, 2012 2:14 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Me? You didn't know how to tell me? Why?"

22So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Thu May 10, 2012 2:19 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"It's weird, there's no right way to tell someone you're pregnant, it's not easy."

23So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Sun May 13, 2012 3:21 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Text message, letter, old fashion email, a fruit basket with a note attached, anything would have worked for me"

24So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Sun May 13, 2012 3:24 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"You'd be mad if I didn't tell you in person."

25So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:36 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Like I said anything would have work, hearing it around school and being completely clueless was not a good look"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum