The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby)

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:27 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Did you see the huge man downstairs? Yeah, that's my dad." She chuckled

27Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:30 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Well, you better learn to like school"

28Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:32 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Ha, that's funny." She said

29Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:38 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"You have no choice but to go!"

(Finished your project?? And I'm starting the Austin & Sasha topic we talked about)

30Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:39 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"This is a free country, I'll do what I please." She joked

(Yuppers! And I even started another project too! lol, okie dokie!)

31Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:41 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"I'm just saying you are wasting your time hating something you have to do" he chuckled

32Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:43 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"I can hate whatever I want to hate. I'm just going to be a professional troll when I grow up anyway." She joked

33Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:49 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"You're to pretty to be a troll"

34Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:52 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Thanks, but I'm talking about the kind of person who sits on the computer and just trolls on the internet. Have you ever read Rage Comics?"

35Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:54 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Apparently not"

36Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:59 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Oh my gosh, you have to start reading them." she said, "They're hysterical!" she said before pulling up the website on her computer and showing him a comic

37Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:23 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Cameron chuckled at the comics as he continued to go through one after the other "This is funny!"

38Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"They're funny because they're true!" She said

39Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Right" he nodded "Now I see how you get distracted from doing work"

40Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Yeah, I have the attention span of a goldfish."

41Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Well, that's why I am here" he said closing the laptop "Get to work"

42Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:07 pm

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Herp!" She said before jotting stuff down in her notebook

43Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Cameron read over her shoulder as she worked

44Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

She eyed him jokingly, "What are you doing?"

45Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"I'm making sure you're really working"

46Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Don't trust me?"

47Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Nope" he joked with a small smile

48Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Well lucky for me, I know a lot about British culture already." She chuckled

49Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Then you should have bee knocked this project out of the way"

50Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Procrastination and short attention span, they don't go well together."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next