The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby)

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:44 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Well, how?" She asked

127Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:56 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"I can show you better than I can tell you" he said sitting up. Cameron moved the pen and books from her lap, before slowly moving in to kiss her

128Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:58 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

Kirby slowly moved closer to him until her lips met his.

129Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:04 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Cameron intense the kiss a bit, supporting her head the his hands

130Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:05 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

Kirby wrapped her arms around him.

131Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:13 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Cameron slowly laid on his back

-----

"It is way to quiet up there" Wade said as him and Kesha were cuddled up on the couch waiting a movie

132Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:16 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

Kirby deepened the kiss as she laid on him.

---

"They're doing a project, not having a dance party, I can imagine it would be quiet." She chuckled lightly

133Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:18 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Cameron moved one of her legs on each side of him, still not breaking the kiss

-----

"I don't know. I have a funny feeling"

134Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:21 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

Kirby continued to kiss him.

---

"They're fine." She said

135Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:23 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Cameron pulled away for a second "Told you I'm a great entertainer" he smiled

136Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:24 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Meh, you're okay." She teased with a small smirk

137Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:26 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Cameron chuckled "I can change your mind" he softly said

138Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:27 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Oh, can you?"

139Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:29 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Cameron smirked and rolled over on top of her, than began kissing her neck

140Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:30 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

Kirby groaned softly with a smirk.

141Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:33 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Cam's hand slowly went up her shirt

142Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:34 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

She shivered a bit at his touch.

143Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:39 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Cameron hesitated a tad before taking off her shirt

(Did you finish your project for bio?)

144Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:40 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

Kirby kissed his lips once more.

(Yep, I handed it in yesterday, I only partially finished, so I said screw it and just threw an essay together, lol)

145Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:42 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Cameron smiled as he looked at her body

(hahaha)

146Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:44 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

Kirby smiled back at him.

---

Kesha was now starting to become a bit worried, "You should probably go check on them."

147Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:46 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Thank you!" Wade said, before rushing up stairs

"You hear something?" Cameron asked

148Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:47 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

She shook her head, "No."

149Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Cameron shrugged before kissing her neck again

Wade reached up stairs before busting through Kirby's bedroom door... "WHAT THE HELL?" he yelled

150Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) - Page 6 Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"What the hell, Dad? Haven't you ever heard of knocking first?!" She said as she pushed Cameron off of her and put her shirt back on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next