The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorry About Them (Zuri)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Sorry About Them (Zuri) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:22 am

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"So what class do you have next?"

77Sorry About Them (Zuri) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:41 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"I have astronomy." He said, "And you?"

78Sorry About Them (Zuri) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:25 am

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"Chemistry"

79Sorry About Them (Zuri) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"I always hated chemistry."

80Sorry About Them (Zuri) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:03 am

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"Tell me about it, who was the idiot that thought of mixing math and science"

81Sorry About Them (Zuri) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:50 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Obviously someone who had nothing better to do but ruin the lives of kids of the future." He joked

82Sorry About Them (Zuri) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"As if life was hard enough"

83Sorry About Them (Zuri) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"I know." He said, "And these are supposed to be the best days of our lives..To me, they're just stressful."

84Sorry About Them (Zuri) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:45 am

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri chuckled "We can make it less stressful.. well at least this day we can. Want to get out of here?"

85Sorry About Them (Zuri) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Sure, I'd love to!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4