The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorry About Them (Zuri)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Sorry About Them (Zuri) Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:48 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

Cato was on his way to a study hall when a bunch of his teammates were running down the hall messing around. One of them accidentally got shoved into Cato causing him to bump into a girl next to him, this causing her to drop all of her books. Cato shot stern looks to all of his teammates who had suddenly calmed down and went on there way. Cato then bent down to help the girl pick up her books.

"I'm sorry about them, they're just being stupid." He handed her her books, "Are you okay?"

2Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:43 am

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri sighed in frustration when she hit the ground but when the guy offered her some help she smiled a bit surprised at his generosity.

"Uh Yeah, and thanks. Didn't expect this" she said with a smile standing up

3Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:47 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"No problem. And you didn't expect me to help you? I'd want someone to help me up if they accidentally knocked me on the ground.". Cato smiled

4Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:52 am

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"I know but most of your football buddies are kind of jerks and usually leave us picking up our own mess"

5Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:58 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Football players have a bad name around here, I understand that. But I don't go around with that stereotype. I think it's incredibly rude and disrespectful."

6Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:00 am

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"Oh... sorry. Didn't mean to offend you"

7Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:03 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Oh, no! You didn't offend me.". He shook his head

8Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:04 am

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"Oh.. good" she said picking up the last of her papers "I'm Zuri by the way"

9Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:08 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Nice to meet you." He smile, "Cato." He introduced

10Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:10 am

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"Cool name"

11Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:11 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Thanks." Cato nodded, "Yours too."

12Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:16 am

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"So what year are you?"

13Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:18 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Senior. Kind of glad that my high school years are almost over. And you?"

14Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:21 am

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"Same and same" she says laughing "So sick of school right now"

15Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:23 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Tell me about it." He chuckled, "I'v talked to my friends more this year than learned. It's a joke, really."

16Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:27 am

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"Senoritis is at it's best this year"

17Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:31 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"I'll say, I've never been this bored with school, ever."

18Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:32 am

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri laughs "Which explain why neither of us is rushing to class"

19Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:35 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"It's only studyhall, they can live without me for one day."

20Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:36 am

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"Well, I have lunch this period"

21Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:40 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Ah. I'll walk down with you. I was going to skip out on this period anyway.". He shrugged

22Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri smiled "Great, because my best friends are no where to be found and I really don't feel like eating alone"

23Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:33 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Who do you usually hang around with? If you don't mind me asking. I don't believe I've really seen you around here before." Cato asked

24Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"Zayn, Kirby, Toby a little. I use to hangout with seniors from last year too"

25Sorry About Them (Zuri) Empty Re: Sorry About Them (Zuri) Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

Cato nodded, "How long have you been going here?."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next