The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Visitin' Yale. (Liam)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:44 am

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

Alva walked through the paths of the Yale University campus in this. Going to school all the way in Florida was definitely hard for the couple. But the two were fighting the long distance stereotype and were closer than ever. She walked throughout the campus, immediately spotting her boyfriend walking in front of her. Alva ran up behind him stealthily before coming up next to him and holding his hand, linking their fingers together as she walked with him. Her head still forward trying to act natural, but the smile on her face was too wide to contain.

2Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:05 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

Liam was close to snatching his hand away before looking down and seeing... her... He stopped and turned to her "So you finally decided to transfer here huh?"

3Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:09 am

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"Yeah. Like they would accept me here." She giggled before looking up at Liam. "Hi."

4Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

Liam smiled and pulled her into a deep kiss for moments before pulling away "Hey"

5Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

Alva smiled widely against his lips before returning it with the same passion. She could feel tears stinging her eyes as she pulled away, looking back up at him. "I missed you."

6Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:04 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"I missed you too" he said holding her closely

7Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:59 am

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

Alva let out a small laugh as she hugged him tightly, not letting him go.

8Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:09 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"So I want to hear all about school"

9Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:10 am

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

Alva looked up at him and smiled, "Yes. Tell me all about smart people school."

10Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:40 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

Liam walked up to his dorm room and opened the door "Well, best thing no roommate"

11Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:04 pm

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"Lucky...How'd you get that privilege?"

12Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Rich daddy??" Liam laughed

13Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:15 am

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"Oh yeah, you're blue-blooded and shit." She joked.

14Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:04 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"No seriously all us in this building have private rooms"

15Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:15 am

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"Really? Well lucky you, I have one and she is not the best."

16Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:17 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Why what's wrong with her?"

17Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:22 am

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"She's just one of those nerd girl germaphones."

18Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:24 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Don't tease the nerds. I am one after all"

19Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:30 am

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"No you're just super smart, SHE is a straight up dweeb and she has so many allergies that she never posted when I chose her. I can't stand it. I can't even get ready in our room."

20Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:31 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"How did you two even get paired" he chuckled

21Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:36 am

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"She requested me and then I checked her page. She seemed pretty cool until o met her."

22Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:31 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Well it's your freshmen year, I doubt you are in your room much anyway. How hard have you been partying?"

23Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:36 am

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"I have partied much! But I'm not bored either. How about you? I heard nerds party the hardest."

24Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:39 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"I've done a little" he shrugged

25Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Empty Re: Visitin' Yale. (Liam) Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:41 am

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"Too busy in the books?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum