The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Military? (Christian)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:57 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

She rolled her eyes, "Okay Christian.."

52The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:29 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Ugh, are we really gonna start our new relationship with a fight Katie?"

53The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:35 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

She sighed, "Nope! We shall start with a clean slate!"

54The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:38 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

Christian felt bad because he knew deep down he was in the wrong

"And you're right, which is why I should probably get this over with"

55The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:40 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie looked up at him, staring for a minute. "What over with?"

56The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:42 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"My life plan" he said sitting her down on the couch "Ready for this?" he smiled a bit

57The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:46 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

She slowly sat down, "No.." She said, officially worried what he was going to say.

58The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:48 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Well, I've decided to quit boxing and join the military"

59The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:50 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie stared at him for a moment, a smile cracking on her face. "Pffffffffft!" She bursted out laughing. "No you're not!" She said in denial.

60The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:53 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

Christian stared "Yeah. I am"

61The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:56 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

She slowly started to calm down, "Nooo you're not." She continued with a chuckle.

62The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:57 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Why is this so funny?"

63The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:02 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Because I refuse to believe this."

64The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:03 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Gee thanks for the support" he said a bit offended as he got up and headed to the kitchen

65The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:07 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie watched him leave, groaning and running her fingers through her hair. She stood up, walking into the kitchen behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist from behind. "I'm sorry.." She said softly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. It's just that I just got you back..and now you plan on leaving me again."

66The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:08 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Just because I'm entering the military doesn't mean I'm leaving. I could be stationed here"

67The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:13 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Or not. Why such a drastic change anyways?"

68The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:07 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Boxing isn't working out, so I have to do something to make a living"

69The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:14 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"But the military? What about school?"

70The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:10 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"I don't college would be the right move for me"

71The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:56 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Why not?"

72The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:11 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Because I said so" he said firmly

73The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:15 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Okay..." Katie looked away. "I'm sorry, I'm just scared. You know how Drea and Jared turned out...I don't want that for us when we just got back together."

74The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:33 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"It won't" Christian assured "I just have to do this"

75The Military? (Christian) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:39 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

She nodded. "I understand.."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum