The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone)

+5
Kay Cruz
Hanna Beth
Chelsea Lynn
Katie Babyfayce
Christian Xavier
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Empty Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:19 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

Denise Xavier was the type to bend over backwards for her kids. She did any and everything she could to please them, so you can imagine how important birthdays’ were in that family. Though Christian was only turning nineteen, Denise wanted to make it an event. Sure she could have did the big birthday bash for his birthday last year being that eighteen is a milestone in a kid’s life, but she loves to do the unexpected. For Jared it was his 20th birthday, for Drew it was his 17th birthday, and Dacey’s big bash was bound to come eventually in the next couple of years.

Though Christian’s actual birthday was earlier in the week on the fifth, they thought it was smart to throw it on the following Saturday, so the guest wouldn’t have to worry about school or anything of that sort the next day. Christian graduated from high school last year so he was still friend’s with the juniors and seniors that attended the school, and he often volunteered still so a lot of the underclassmen knew of him.

Dacey and her mom Denise went over every little detail once more, as they gathered at Trent’s one of LA’s hottest night clubs, which also happens to be owned by Christian best friend Ryan’s stepdad.

“So people are starting to arrive” Jared said as he came

The plan was, Dacey asked Christian’s friend Katie to pick him up from home, using ‘a night on the town’ as in excuse to get him to dress presentable, but the her job was to somehow lure him to Trent’s.

“Damn Dacey, did you invite the whole state of California” Drew said walking in “The line outside is ridiculous!”

“Hey, Chris knows a lot of people around the neighborhood, our school, and his job. It’s my fault Christian’s so loved” Dacey chuckled dressed nicely

“Everything, check out okay?” Ryan asked walking from being the bar already dressed

“Yes! Thank your dad again, for giving me such a good deal on this place for the night” Denise said

“Please! You all are practically family. He was glad to host the bash here” Ryan smiled and gave a little shrug

“So should we start letting people in?” Jared asked fixing the shirt of his clothing

“Yeah, I guess it’s going on 8 o’ clock now” Denise nodded looking at her watch “I told Katie to have him here by 9”

“Cool” Dacey and Jared both said in unison before walking up the stairs to the main doors

“Guess, I should start making my way to the DJ Booth” Drew sighed, adjusting the cap that went well with his clothing as he was going to be the DJ for the night…
--------------------

Meanwhile, Christian had just finished getting dressed. He was surprised when he got the call from Katie wanting to take him out for a late birthday dinner but he was also pretty thrilled to spend more time with her. He took the time and got dressed pretty formal casual. The newly 19 year old was checking himself out in the mirror when he heard a knock on the door before making his way over and answering it…

“Hey. Uh… Wow you look great” he smiled as he stared at the blond standing there…

Last edited by Christian Xavier on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie stood at the door in this with her blonde locks curled with hoops, a couple bangles and black stilettos to match. She blushed a little at his compliment and smiled. "Thank you, but I believe the birthday boy looks better." She ended with a soft smile.

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

Christian chuckled

"Thanks" he said "Uh... are you ready now or do you want to come in for a bit?"

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

Chelsea and Kiki walked into the club. Kiki had been miserable all day and really didn't want to come to the party, but Chelsea had forced her to. Chelsea rolled her eyes and brushed off her outfit as Kiki started to complain again.

"I don't see why I have to be here. I just want to sleep." Kiki crossed her arms over her chest, as she wore this dress.

"You need to relax and get out a little. You won't be able to do this thing after the kid is born, so just enjoy yourself." Chelsea said

"Whatever." Kiara rolled her eyes as someone approached them.

https://simple-life.forumotion.com

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

Hanna adjusted her dress as she was finally let in, with Riley by her side in this outfit

“Next time Christian needs to have a VIP list, because that line was crazy” Hanna Beth said to Riley over the loud music

“You think Chelsea is here yet?” Riley asked moving through the crowd of people

“I’m not sure! Let’s go to the bar and ask Ryan if he’s seen her” Hanna said grabbing Riley’s hand and walking toward Ryan near the bar

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie smiled, "I would love to come in but, I think we should go now." She said.

---

Willow walked into the club in this with a small bag in her hand for Christian after making her way through the long line with Kyler tagged along with her. Willow immediately looked around the club for one of her friends, but most importantly Ryan. She looked up to see Ryan by the bar and smiled softly before walking up to him. She hugged him from behind, poking her head from his side and looking up at him. "Hey."

Kyler walked in behind his older cousin, groaning a little when she made a beeline for her "friend". Kyler looked around the club, immediately spotting Dacey from across the room. He flashed a small grin before straightening up his outfit and making his way towards her. He crept up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist picking her up a little. "Boo." He joked.

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Okay" Christian shrugged, grabbing both his keys, phone and wallet before following behind Katie "Want me to drive?"

----
"Wow! Look at you" Ryan smiled taking a good look at Willow "you look incredible"

Dacey was on dance floor, dancing with some friends when she suddenly jumped a bit before turning around and smiling at the site of Kyler "Hey! You made it" she grinned
-----

As soon as they walked in, it felt as though the dance floor was calling their name. Alva was dressed in this as she dance with some guy who just so happened to walk by her at that moment in time. Andrea smiled clutching her handbag that went well with her outfit as she moved to the beat, with some of her other girlfriends that came with them.

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"I'll drive, its okay." Katie said with a smile as she opened the door.

---

Willow grinned, "Thank you," she said, "Not the typical school girl feel huh?"

---

"That I did," Kyler said. "You look great Beautiful."

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"What. You don't trust my driving" he joked walking out

----

"Not at all. But, your school girl look too is sexy too" Ryan chuckled

----

"Thank you! You don't look bad either. I love the Hello Kitty" Dacey chuckled

-------

Sasha walked in wearing this with Kay. Both girls were like little sister’s to Christian so they were excited to be there and celebrate.

“You better avoid your sister” Sasha chuckled

“I know, she’s going to kill me if she knew I took this dress from her closet” Kay laughed

“I got your back, when it comes to avoiding her” Sasha said “Starting with dancing”

“Let’s go” Kay smiled

10Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

Milo walked in with one of his least favorite people at the moment.

“So are you sure I look good” Brianna turned for him, showing off her dress

“For the one hundredth time, yes Bri” Milo said adjusting the collar on the shirt of his clothing

“Want to go show me off?” Brianna smiled

Milo rolled his eyes “Brianna! We aren’t here together. You said you needed a ride, I gave you a ride. That’s it” he said walking passed but with her following him of course.

11Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

Chelsea spotted Milo and walked up to him, "Hey." She smiled with Kiki walking close behind her.

https://simple-life.forumotion.com

12Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

"Nope!" She played along as she grabbed her keys.

---

Willow blushed lightly and giggled, "Why thank you."

---

Kyler looked down at his shirt and chuckled, "I thought you would."

---

Taylor walked into the club with Deja by her side, linking pinkies, trying not to get lost in the crowd.

"Deja! This place is crazy!" Taylor said in this dress as they tried to find people they knew.

"I know...I can't even recognize half the people in here." Deja said in this.

13Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:50 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Hey!" Milo smiled

"Chelsea!" Brianna spoke

-----

"Want a drink?" Ryan asked

----

Dacey smiled "Want to dance?"

----
Cameron was dressed in this near the entrance talking to a few friends and immediately smiled when he saw Deja walk in before sneaking up behind her and wrapping his around her waist...
"Hope you're looking for me and not some other guy" he joked to Deja and saw Taylor "Hi Taylor!"

14Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Willow nodded, "I drink would be nice."

---

Kyler grinned, "Don't need to ask me twice." He said, twirling her and dipping her jokingly.

---

Deja jumped a little before smiling and turning her head to Cameron, "Of course." She said with a small giggle.

Taylor smiled softly and the two and waved, "Hi Cam!"

15Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Non alcoholic though" he chuckled, he said jumping over the counter

----

"Nice moves Mitch" she giggled following his lead

----
"You look edgy" Cameron smiled

16Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Oh of course." Willow rolled her eyes and chuckled before leaning over the counter. "I never knew you bartended."

---

"Why thank you Xavier." He chuckled as he brought her back up.

---

"Is that okay?" Deja asked as Taylor slowly snuck away.

"Oh...I'm alone now." Taylor said once she made it to the bar, cursing Darius in her head for leaving her alone.

17Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Sorry but Mama Xavier is still lurking until Chris gets here" Ryan chuckled "And yes, I can't consume of course but you only have to be eighteen to get your pouring licenses"

-----

"Where did you learn to dance like that?" Dacey asked

----

"Hell yes!" Cameron laughed "I love it!"

Darius was up in the DJ booth helping Drew out, when he saw Taylor lurking alone. He smiled before grabbing the mic "Tay Parks! Get your ass on the dance floor, now!" he chuckled drawing attention to her

18Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Oh darn." She pouted a little, "But I never knew that."

---

"YouTube." He joked.

---

Deja smiled, "Why thank you." She said, grabbing his hand. "Dance with me."

---

Taylor watched the other people dance and mingle before she heard her name called. Her head shot up and her eyes widened as people reverted their eyes to her, causing her to blush. She stood up and made her way to the dance floor, trying to find her way to the DJ booth and Darius.

19Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"I'll hook you up when she leaves though" he said, pouring her some punch

-----

"I should subscribe to those channels" she chuckled

----

"Gladly" he said putting his cup down and following her

----

Darius smiled as he waited for her to make her way up

20Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Willow smiled a little, "Thanks." She said, "So are you stuck back here all night?"

---

"Or I could teach you sometime?" He asked with a smile.

---

Deja's smile grew as she lead him to the dance floor.

---

"I hate you." Taylor said with a pout as she made it up to him and his brother at the booth.

21Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"No, There is someone else here, I just hate waiting, so I do it myself" he shrugged "My dad owns the place so, I can do what I want"

-----

"Yes! I would love that" Dacey smiled

-----

Cameron moved to the beat as the were making there way through the crowd

----

"Sorry, you were looking lonely!" he chuckled giving her a hug

---

"So where are we going?" Christian asked as he sat in the passenger seat

22Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"OH..." Willow nodded with her mouth gaped in realization. "That's why it's called Trent's."

---

"I would too." Kyler smiled.

---

Deja looked over at him and smiled, "Just couldn't wait until we got there huh?" She teased.

---

Taylor still pouted but hugged him, "Uh huh...I believe you just want to torture me."

---

Katie looked over to Christian, "That's for me to know and you to find out soon." She said with a grin as she glanced over to him and back to the road.

23Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"You are on the Geek Squad!" he teased

----

"But I'm not a bad dancer" she smiled as she started to move to the beat

----

Cameron chuckled "You noticed!"

----

"I prefer liven you up a bit!" he chuckled "This is Christian's bro Drew!" he introduced as Drew nodded in acknowledgment

----

"How soon?" he smirked

24Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"For academics!" She giggled, "Leave me alone."

---

"No, no you aren't." He said, putting his hands on her waist as he danced with her.

---

"Of course I did, I have eyes like an owl." Deja joked.

---

Taylor rolled her eyes and smiled at Drew, "Hi. I'm Taylor, nice to meet you."

---

"Soon soon." She teased.

25Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Fine I'll give you a pass" he chuckled handing her a cup

----

Dacey wrapped her arms around his neck

----

"Where did Taylor go?" he chuckled just now noticing she was missing

----

"You too" Drew spoke

"Did you just get here?" he asked over the music

----

"Fine, I'll be patient"