The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Military? (Christian)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1The Military? (Christian) Empty The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:50 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

After what Andrea had told her the night before, Katie hadn't talked much. She didn't understand why Christian hadn't told her about going into the military. Sure he had told her about quitting boxing but...enlisting was going to the extreme!...In her eyes at least. Katie toyed with her freshly french manicured nails when she heard a knock on the door. Kay was probably still in the bathroom washing her hair out, while their parents were gone, so she had to get up and answer it.

Katie walked downstairs to the door and answered it, shock written on her face at who it was. "Christian..."

2The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:54 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Hey" he smiled "I know I should have called..."

3The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:57 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Hi." She said, "Its no big deal..come in." Katie said, moving out of the way.

4The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:58 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"I just had to ask you something..."

5The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:00 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Oh um..." She looked up at him. "Sure, what's up?"

6The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:03 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Are we okay?" he asked "We haven't really spoken since...well... you know"

7The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:04 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie sighed, "What do you mean are we okay? Why wouldn't we be? It was just a hook-up." She sighed again and looked down, "Nothing more.." she added softly.

8The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:06 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Oh... okay" he shrugged "I haven't spoken to you since and I didn't want you to think I used you or something. I was just busy with other stuff"

9The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:10 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"No it's fine." She said, "Other stuff like what?"

10The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:11 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Just work" he shrugged

11The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:13 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Okay..but well. Um...I wanted to talk to you about a couple things." She said.

12The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:16 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Like?"

13The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:18 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"...Us."

14The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:25 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Didn't know there was an us"

15The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:27 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"There isn't...but I want it to be." She admitted softly.

16The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:31 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"You just said I was nothing more than a fling to you"

17The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:34 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"I know...but I just lied okay? I thought you were just a fling, but I still have feelings for you, lots of them." Katie looked down.

18The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:38 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"So why do you just blow me off all the time?"

19The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:41 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Because I didn't know if you wanted me back..."

20The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:48 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"I been told you I did"

21The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:50 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"When?"

22The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:56 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"When you gave me a lift to work that morning"

23The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:58 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Oh yeah..." She sighed, "Well I didn't know what I wanted then. But after Friday night, I couldn't shake this feeling Christian.."

24The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:11 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"So I'm suppose to be ready when you are?"

(bye Smile )

25The Military? (Christian) Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:13 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"No...I'm just telling you that I want you. But if you don't want me I understand..."

(Bye Sad)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum