The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone)

+5
Kay Cruz
Hanna Beth
Chelsea Lynn
Katie Babyfayce
Christian Xavier
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:51 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"I don't care about her! I'm here to have fun!" Milo shrugged

-----

52Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

"Okay, I'm just saying." she shrugged before spotting Chris, "Hey! Happy Birthday!" she smiled

https://simple-life.forumotion.com

53Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Willow grabbed Ryan's hand, "Dance with me?"

---

Katie smiled as she looked up at Christian, "Now you can't just stand here, let's party birthday boy."

54Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:46 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Thanks Chels" he smiled giving her a quick hug....

"Lead the way" Christian smiled at Katie

----

"Let's go" Ryan said grabbing Willow's hand

55Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:49 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Leading the way." Katie grinned as she led Christian onto the dance floor.

---

Willow smiled happily as she led Ryan over to the dance floor. Once getting there, wrapping her arms around his neck and rocking with him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum