The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone)

+5
Kay Cruz
Hanna Beth
Chelsea Lynn
Katie Babyfayce
Christian Xavier
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Willow grinned and took the cup, "Thank you."

---

Kyler looked down at her and smiled.

---

Deja stared at him before turning around and looking around. She chuckled a little, "I'm such a horrible friend."

---

"Yeah." She said, "I came with Deja, but she ran off with Cameron."

---

"Good boy." She joked as she came down the street of the club, parking down the street from it.

27Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"No problem! So is this your first time here?" he asked

----

Dacey turned and moved her hips into him

----

"Darius probably came and kidnapped her" Cameron smiled

----

"At least you have me" Darius grinned

----

Christian stared strangely "Uh... where are we?"

28Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Yep. I haven't been to a club here actually." She said.

---

Kyler pulled her closer to him.

---

She looked back him, "You're probably right."

---

"Yeah...AFTER you embarrass me." She chuckled.

---

Katie turned off her car and turned to him, smirking a little. "I'm kidnapping you." She joked before grabbing her phone, texting Ryan that she was on her way with Christian before grabbing a bandana from her backseat.

29Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Glad we could be your first" he chuckled before feeling his phone vibrate and reading the text that came through "Show time!" he smiled

----

Dacey smiled

---

"We can go find her if you're worried?" Cameron asked

----

"Sorry!" he chuckled "I'm only up here to be Drew's second eyes "Waiting on the signa..." he drifted off seeing Ryan wave like an idiot "Birthday boy is here" Darius said tapping Drew, who stopped the music

----

"Wait? huh?" Christian said a bit confused

30Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Me too." She bit her lip and looked at him. She nodded, "Fun."

---

Kyler stared up when the music turned off. "He's here?"

---

"No you're not." She chuckled. Taylor looked up at Darius and smiled, "I just got really excited." She giggled.

---

Katie rolled her eyes and got out of the car, "Come on." She said as she locked the door. She walked over to Christian and tied the bandana over his eyes. "Just trust me? Kay?" Katie said as she lead him to the club.

31Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Come on" Ryan said grabbing Willow's hand and going toward Denise Xavier

---

"Yay!" Dacey smiled

----

Darius chuckled

---

"Birthday boy is on his way!" Drew said over the speakers, everyone face the entrance

----

"I do" he said

32Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:55 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Willow nodded and smiled as they made their way to Denise.

---

Kyler smiled down at her, "So where do we go?"

---

Taylor looked at Darius, "What?" She smiled.

---

Deja smiled widely at Drew's announcement, "Yay."

---

"Good." Katie said as they made it past the bouncer and into the club.

33Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"No where! Just face the entrance" Dacey said turning him

---

"Nothing" he shook his head looking over the crowd of people waiting for Chris to walk in

-----

Chris walked cautiously. The bouncer gave Katie the nod to take the blind fold off

34Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Got it." Kyler said she turned him to the entrance.

---

Taylor shrugged as she watched the entrance.

---

Katie smiled widely as she untied the blindfold and took it off.

35Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

When the lights went back up, Christian was a bit taken back by the loud "Surprise!" he received from the big crowd. He was speechless

Denise ran up and hugged her son "Happy Birthday baby!"

36Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

Chelsea smiled before she turned to Brianna, "You realize I'm still mad at you, right?"

https://simple-life.forumotion.com

37Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie giggled lightly at Christian as she let go of his hand so his mother could hug him.

38Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"I can't believe this" Christian said "Thanks!" he replied still in shock of all the people when the pulled apart "...And You knew all along" he chuckled and went to hug Katie as well
-----

"You realize I don't care right?" Brianna smirked brushing passed her to go say Hello to Christian

Last edited by Christian Xavier on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

39Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"That I did." Katie said with a giggle as she hugged him back.

40Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

Christian smiled as he made his way through the crowds of people

"Bro you could have hinted to me all of this was going down" he said with a smiled when he reached Ryan and Willow greeting them both "Thanks for coming!"

Drew began to play the music again...

41Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:03 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"I could have but that would have ruined the surprise." Katie said with a chuckle.

Willow smiled, "Happy Birthday Christian."

42Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:04 am

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

"Bitch.." Chelsea muttered to herself

43Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:09 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Thank You" Christian smiled

Brianna rolled her eyes, before greeting Christian with a hug after Willow

"Relax, let's not make this a drama-filled night" Milo told Chelsea

44Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:19 am

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

"I'll try, but no promises." Chelsea said

45Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:22 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"You're welcome." Katie smiled before Taylor ran up to Christian, tackle hugging him from behind.

"Hiii!! Happy Birthday!" She exclaimed.

46Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:47 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Come on, seriously! Tonight is not about Brianna it's about Chris. Don't ruin it for him" Milo said

----

"Thank you!" he chuckled hugging the chipper blond back

"Happy Birthday bro" Darius said

-----

"Let's go see Katie and Chris" Andrea said grabbing Alva's hand and moving through the crowd

47Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:51 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Taylor smiled and looked up at Darius before pulling away from Christian.

Katie smiled up at Christian before seeing Andrea and Alva making their way through the crowd. She grinned, "Bebes!"

48Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:59 am

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

"I said that I'll try, and tonight is not about this thing going on between you and your sister, either. So don't confront her about it. She will cause a scene." Chelsea said

49Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:22 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"You look incredible" Andrea said

"Happy Birthday Christian" Alva smiled

----

"Who said I was?" Milo asked

50Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian's Surprise Party (Everyone) Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:57 am

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

"I'm just putting it out there, she isn't in a very good mood the way it is." Chelsea shrugged

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum