The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE)

+10
Taylor Parks
Sasha Rae
Milo Flynn
Kayla Michelle
Hanna Beth
Kay Cruz
Christian Xavier
Chelsea Lynn
Willow Moon
Dacey Loxx
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

"Awesome." Chelsea said, "Soo, is your sister coming out tonight?"

---

"Hey, wait up." Avan said as he followed her

---

"No." She shook her head

https://simple-life.forumotion.com

27The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:13 pm

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"I don't know" he shrugged "The funny thing about that is I've been home for like a little over a month now and still haven't seen her. Not at home or at school. I asked my parents where the hell she's been but they aren't saying much..."

----

"I don't know if I should" Hanna said walking faster

----

"Oh, well what movie are you all seeing?" she asked

28The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

"Um, wow, that's...strange:" Chelsea said, realizing he had no idea. She didn't want to be the one to tell him.

---

"Oh, c'mon, don't be like that." He sped up after her, "What did I do, even?"

---

"Project X." She replied

29The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:08 am

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"I know right!" Milo replied

----
Hanna stopped and shrugged "Nothing! I'm not mad at you, really"

----

"Hey! we are too. You and your friends can hang with us if you want" Kay openly invited

30The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:56 am

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

"So, you really have no idea where she is?"

---

"Then why were you walking away from me?" He asked as he caught up to her when she stopped

---

"Uh, I don't know." She glanced at Cameron

31The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:16 am

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"Cameron!" Deja exclaimed, jogging up to him and Kay. "I didn't know you were here."
---

"So what else is going on with you?" Willow asked with a small smile.

---

"Okay! Just being a bit paranoid." Taylor said, laughing a little and looking up at the sky.

---

"I will, don't worry beautiful." Kyler said with a chuckle.

---

"Project X," Katie smiled, "And you?"

32The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:53 am

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

"None what so ever! I'm sure she is bound to turn up eventually" Milo shrugged

-----

"Embarrassed and annoyed" Hanna answered

-----

Cameron heard his name from behind and say Deja "Oh hey! I just got here like fifteen minutes ago" he smiled

"Hey peeps" Sasha came over and approached Kay and Kirby and an occupied Cameron

-----

"Chillin' really, my spring break is coming up, so I might have to leave you for a week" Ryan chuckled

-----

"Don't be Ryan's not an idiot" Darius chuckled "He won't do it as along as you are up here, so don't leave me"

-----

"So do you go to the drive-in a lot, like all the other students?" Dacey asked

------

"Same" he nodded

33The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:57 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

"Surprised you're not doing baseball right now." Deja teased with a grin.

---

"Oh, you're so lucky," Willow whined, "What I'd give to leave school at the moment."

---

"I would never think of it." Taylor said with a grin.

---

Kyler shook his head, "No, I don't usually go out." He admitted, "I like to keep to myself."

---

"Would you...like to...watch with..me?" Katie asked nervously, staring at her converse.

34The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:09 am

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

Cameron chuckled "Well, I was about two hours ago"

----

"Well, aren't you a senior? You don't have too long" Ryann assured

----

"Makes sense!" Dacey said "I never saw you there before, and I go all the time"

----

"Well, I would but aren't you on baby sitting duty" Christian joked looking at Kay and all of her friends a few feet away

"Heyyy" Kay objected hearing Chris' comment

"Kidding!" he laughed

35The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:13 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

"Aw..." Deja said with a pout, "It wasn't too bad, was it?"

---

"I know but, I'm anxious. I need to get out now." Willow said with a wide smile.

---

"Well you are making me become more social. Maybe I'll come around here more often." Kyler said with a smile.

---

Katie giggled a little as she looked over to Kay and her friends before looking back at Christian, "I think they'll be fine." She smiled.

36The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:27 am

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

"No, it was only any hour and obviously I made it out with a little energy left" he smiled

----

"You'll be out soon" he chuckled "Be patient"

"So tell me about your family" Darius said

-----

"I'm glad I could help! It's actually a pretty fun scene" she assure

-----

"My car?" he asked

"Just leave me the keys" Kay said to her sister

37The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:39 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

"Well I'm happy about that, otherwise I couldn't have seen you tonight." Deja smiled.

---

"I know I should..." Willow said with a dimple shrug and smiled.

---

"Um...like I told you, I have two older brothers and an older sister. My two brothers Tyler and Tate, and my sister Faye. They're all in college right now, going to UCLA. We're all pretty close and we are extremely overprotective over each other. Um Tyler and Tate are 22 and 23, Faye is 19. My dad bailed out on all four of us for alcohol and drugs when I was four, but my step dad Grant is pretty cool as well. My mom is like my best friend, but we fight ALL the time." Taylor said, looking over to Darius with a smile.

---

"Well then," Kyler glanced at her with a grin, "Can't wait to check it out."

---

"KK!" Katie said before looking back at Christian, "Yep."

38The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:48 am

Darius Trent

Darius Trent

"Me too" Cameron smiled "Who all are you here with?"

----
"Receive any college acceptance letters yet?" Ryan asked

-----

"And I thought my family was all over the place" Darius chuckled

----

"And if you aren't into it we can bail and do something else"

----

"You kids behave now" Kay teased

"We will" Christian chuckled "I missed her" he told Katie

39The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:53 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

"Just with Shy and Alexis, but they both had dates so I went wandering off." Deja shrugged.

---

"PLENTY." Willow shook her head, "So many to choose from."

---

"Yeah, well tell me about yours." Taylor said.

---

"Ooh, I like the way you think Xavier." Kyler said.

---

Katie rolled her eyes and looked at Christian, "She's missed you too."

40The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:06 am

Darius Trent

Darius Trent

"Well you can hang with me, I'm pretty dateless too" Cameron said

----

"From?" he asked

---

"Okay! I'll try to make this as simple as possible. My step mom name is Candice, and she is the biological mom of Ryan and Savannah the two oldest and my dad John is the biological parent of me and my little sister Sasha!Even though Ryan and Savannah are only our step-siblings they still took my dad's last name out of respect because he's raised them. My biological mom passed away when Sasha and I were like 2 and 4 due to breast cancer" he said "All of us kids are also extremely close! Ryan's the smart one, Savannah's the sassy one, I'm the 'rebel' and Sasha's the sweet one" he chuckled

----

"It's only fair"

-----

"I guess I shouldn't have disappeard from her life too" Chris said

41The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:14 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

"But I'm pretty sure you didn't come alone. What about your other friends?" Deja asked.

---

"Stanford, Yale, Purdue, University of Chicago, and all of those good people." Willow said, shaking her head.

---

"Okay. You win, your family is more over the place than mine." Taylor chuckled.

---

"True, but I think I'll be fine here." Kyler said, pulling up to the drive-in theater.

---

"Same with your family, I miss Dacey so much." Katie said with a small whine.

42The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:18 am

Darius Trent

Darius Trent

"What about em?" Cameron asked

"We're use to him ditching us" Kay said to them

"See" he shrugged
-----

"Made a decision yet?"
----

"We are it's so hard telling people that story" Darius chuckled

-----

"You should visit her sometime" Christian said "She ask about you all the time"

43The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:22 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

Deja giggled a little, mumbling to herself in Japanese before smiling at Cameron. "Well if it's okay, you wanna go?"

---

"No..." Willow muttered, "I don't know if I want to go to any of those schools actually."

---

"Same here." Taylor chuckled before looking back at the sky.

---

"I will, her adorableness is too much to resist anymore." Katie giggled.

44The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:27 am

Darius Trent

Darius Trent

"Definitely" Cameron said

----

"Really? Where do you want to go?" Ryan asked

-----

"Been in detention lately?" he chuckled

-----

"Oh please! It's very resistible" Chris objected

45The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:33 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

Deja smiled and held out her hand, "Let's go then."

---

"Califonia College of Arts." Willow piped up with a bright smile.

---

"Yep. For the stupidest reasons, of course." Taylor shook her head, "And you? I haven't seen you there."

---

"No it isn't! Her cuteness is so overwhelming! How could you say that?"

46The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:41 am

Kayla Michelle

Kayla Michelle

Cameron took her hand before waving back at his friend "Where are we going again?"

----

"Really, there over Yale? What do you want to study again?"

----

"Nope! I haven't. I figured I only get detention when I'm in class soooo I haven't really been to class lately"

---

"Looks like we are just in time" Dacey said

----

"I've dealt with it for sixteen years. Meaning I mastered it!" he laughed

47The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:50 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"To watch the movie silly, or just hang out." Deja said with a giggle.

---

"No one understands..." Willow sighed, "I know that I'm smart, but I also know that I will never be satisfied working in an office or being a doctor or a lawyer. I want to be a fashion designer. Create my own business, become an entrepreneur, start my own brand name. I would rather do something that pays less and I love it then have a job that pays a lot and I'm miserable 24/7."

---

"Ah...that is pretty smart!" Taylor said with a grin.

---

"Looks like it," Kyler looked at Dacey, "Ready?"

---

Katie chuckled and shook her head, "If you say so."

48The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:55 am

Darius Trent

Darius Trent

"Sound good! Both options actually" he chuckled

----

Ryan said nothing and just smiled at her

----

"But I might have to go next week, I forget absences add up!" he laughed

------

"Yes Kyler" she smiled "I'm excited"

----

"I do" he laughed as the reached his car "We do hangout a lot more though, me and Dace!"

49The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:25 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

"So how about we do both?" She giggled.

---

Willow looked at Ryan, "What?"

---

"I'll meet you there!" Taylor giggled.

---

"Good, let's go." Kyler said, getting out of the car, running over to the passenger seat and opening the door for her.

---

"Yeah, how are Jared and Drew doing?" Katie asked.

50The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:37 am

Darius Trent

Darius Trent

"You have the best ideas" he teased

----

"My mom's a fashion designer" he said

-----

"We are two of a kind" Darius laughed

----

"Thanks" she said getting out "Where are we going? Getting snacks?"
----

"Drew is still a douche, Jared is still two steps ahead of the rest of us. He's officially in the Air Force" Chris told

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum