The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE)

+10
Taylor Parks
Sasha Rae
Milo Flynn
Kayla Michelle
Hanna Beth
Kay Cruz
Christian Xavier
Chelsea Lynn
Willow Moon
Dacey Loxx
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:42 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

Ryan pulled up to an empty space, at the drive-in movie lot. Every Friday night that was the place to be. It was the hotspot in town for the high schoolers and college kids. You could do more than watch a movie, like hangout with friends in the concession area.

Ryan, for the first time in a long time had a day off from work and school and he wanted to spend some time with Willow so, why not double with his little brother Darius and his date Taylor… “Alright! I parked back here for a reason! Out!” Ryan said turning off the car
Darius sighed “I know! I Know!” he said “Come on, Tay! We have the coolest seats in the house anyway” he spoke opening the car door
--------------

Dacey was dressed in some casual wear as she approached Kyler’s car. This was their first date, and she was excited to go to the drive in with him. It wasn’t too cheap and it wasn’t too much for the first date, it was just right
“Hey!” she grinned widely when she got in “Surprised you remember where my house is”

---------------
Cameron didn’t have a date exactly, but he knew someone he wanted to see would be there so he went, just to get some attention from that person. He rode with Hanna and Riley who waited for their dates Levi and Avan. So of course he wasn’t going to stick around and be the fifth wheel so he got out of the car and headed to the concession area, where he was hoping some of his friends such as Austin, Sasha, Kay, or even Deja may be …

“Oh sorry bro!” Cameron said almost clashing into Christian, who was carrying snacks back to his car

“No problem Cam” Christian replied as he turned to leave and was about to run into someone else “Oops!”
----------------
Due to the last catastrophe that happened in that house, Milo agreed that Chelsea was right. It was best for him to stay away from that house for awhile. He pulled up on the road, near the side of the house before pulling out his cell phone and dialing Chelsea’s number… “Hey! I’m outside!” he said when she picked up…

(Soooo I was watching one of my favorite movies Grease, and I thought the drive in scene would make a cool topic… and being that its only a few of us here I figured doing a big date topic can’t be that confusing…. So these are a few couples to get us started… Feel free to add whoever, whenever (Doesn’t have to be just couples). This is also to get the characters that aren’t that active, more active for instance Kay or Jac…)

2The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:57 am

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

Willow giggled lightly at Ryan and shook her head, "Be nice." Willow said to Ryan as the other couple proceeded to get out of the car. "But really...leave. Now."

"Alright, alright we're going!" Taylor chuckled as she grabbed Darius' hand and walked off with him.
---
Kyler chuckled lightly at Dacey, "Oh totally, its not like I don't drive here almost everyday or anything." He said as he lead Dacey to the car, opening the door for her. "For you Beautiful."
---
Katie squeaked lightly as she bumped into Christian. Her face blew up in a huge panic before realizing who it was. She smirked a little, "Hey, watch it Xavier." She teased.

(I love you and I love grease...kbye)

3The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:18 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Alone at last" Ryan chuckled hearing the door close "I hope this movie is okay. Darius said it was suppose to be good!"

"So you want to know where we are gonna sit?" Darius smirked

-------

"Right, Thank you!" she chuckled "Luckily my brothers left before me, or else they would have been all over us, as we left the house

-----

"Hey Chris! Bye Chris!" Kay quickly said walking past her sister to catch up with Cameron

"Uh... Okay!" he chuckled at Kay's quick disappearance "And.. Sorry, apparently I am a klutz today"

4The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:23 am

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

Chelsea had just finished getting ready when her cell rang, she saw it was Milo and answered, "Alright, I'll be put in a minute." she grabbed her jacket before walking out onto the street.

https://simple-life.forumotion.com

5The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:29 am

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"I hope so too, it looked good from the previews I seen earlier. Except for the car going into the water..." Willow said with a shake of her head.
---
Taylor looked up at Darius and grinned, "Totally, where?"
---
Katie shook her head and looked down at her converses, "No no...it's fine. I'm more of a klutz than you."

6The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:36 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

Milo hung up the phone and waited for her to come out...

-----

"I haven't seen much of the preview but the movies D usually drag me too are pretty awesome" Ryan shrugged

-----

Darius smiled and looked up at the top of Ryan's Hummer "Up there!" he chuckled

-----

"It's cool I'm fine, you should probably get back to... whoever!" he chuckled

7The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:48 am

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"It looks pretty awesome, but I never knew they did drive-ins around here." Willow said with a smile.

---

Taylor looked up and grinned at Darius, "I love the way you think Trent."

---

Kyler started driving to the drive-in. "So Project X...you think you'll like it?"

---

"I came here alone." Katie said, looking up at Chris.

8The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:55 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Wow, you really are apart of the geek squad" Ryan laughed

----

"And people say I'm not that intelligent. ha!" he chuckled

---

"I hope so, I'm open to anything!" Dacey smiled

---

"Oh well, at least you and Kay get to bond" Christian shrugged

9The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:59 am

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

Chelsea walked a little down the street and got into Milo's car, "Hey." she said

10The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:00 am

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

Willow rolled her eyes and shoved his arm playfully, "Leave me alone Ryan." She giggled.

---

"Well...this is coming from me who has the same intelligence skills as you so..." Taylor teased.

---

"Same here, it seems pretty badass too." Kyler smiled.

---

"Where's Dacey and Drew?" Katie asked.

11The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:05 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"What's up!" Milo smiled

----
"Well, glad I can introduce you to something new" Ryan said

-----
Darius chuckled

"Well, Maybe I should go ahead and get another opinion"

----

"I heard, it might give me some crazy ideas for Chris' party next weekend"

----

"Dacey's on a date, somewhere around here" Chris said "And Drew is at home with his future baby mama" he chuckled "But, Jared is around here too.. with Andrea... unless they got into it and left... Man! us Xavier's and our relationships" he joked toward the end

(Off to see Project X.lol... I'll be on later though)

Last edited by Dacey Loxx on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

12The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:09 am

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

"Not much, and you?" She smiled

---

Avan picked Levi up before driving to the drive-in. They got out and walked to the concession when they saw Hanna Beth and Riley.

(Yikes and E-gads, I completely forgot about Hanna and Avan, sorry Victoria!)

13The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:39 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Just need to get out, you know"

-----

"Hey you, long time no see" Hanna said to Avan

14The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

"Yeah, same here, I feel too cooped up." she said

---

"Long time, indeed." Avan said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her a peck on the lips

15The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"Bri still giving you shit?" Milo asked

-----

"Want to explain where you been?" Hanna asked after the kiss was broken

"Han my and Levi are going to sit in my car" Riley said grabbing Levi's hand

"Okay. I'll watch from Avan's car then" Hanna Beth assured

-----

Kay and Cameron, were standing in line of the concession line, when they both saw someone they knew from school...

"What's up?" Kay spoke first

16The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

"Ha, don't you know it. She was totally just bitching it up as I walked out of the house.".

---

"Well, I gave Levi a ride here, I would've been sooner I I didn't hit every single red light in town. Sorry." He said

---

Kirby turned around and hesitated before shyly saying, "Oh, hey."

17The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"Why? Me?" Milo asked

-----

"I meant in general, not just tonight!"

-----

"Hey, I know you, you're in my Chemistry class" Kay said, Cameron stood silent

18The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:26 pm

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

"yeah, that and she was complaining because I was allowed to go out and she wasn't and all that kind of bullcrap."

---

"Well, my mom is being weird and she like, will not let me leave the house."

---

"Uh, yeah, I remember you.." She said kind of awkwardly, avoiding eye contact with Cameron

19The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:07 am

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"That child" Milo said shaking his head "Anyway, do you know what you want to see?"

----

"Aw, weird about what?" Hanna asked

----

"Well, I'm Kay.. and this is my friend Cameron" she smiled

"Yep, well the line is moving" Cameron said walking ahead

20The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:15 am

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

"No, I don't, what is there to see?"

---

"I told her about us, and, she's not thrilled."

---

"Kirby." She replied moving up a little

21The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:06 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"Me too." Willow said with a smile.

---

"Yeah...I don't want to be killed by your brother tonight." Taylor said with a chuckle.

---

"When's Chris' birthday anyways?" Kyler asked.

---

Katie giggled a little, "What about your date?"

22The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Kayla Michelle

Kayla Michelle

"Chronicle... Project X, is suppose to be a big one... Uh... Ghost Ruder.. Safe House... This means war.." Milo listed a few as he searched it on his phone

-----

"Me? She doesn't even know me? Why would she have a problem with us?"

----

"Who are you here with?" Kay asked

-----
"Don't forget to turn up the volume" Darius told Ryan through the window as he lifted Taylor to help her up onto the big vehicle..

----

"It's Monday the 5th, but the party is on Saturday the 10th" Dacey smiled

----

"Oh uh... flying solo tonight!" he nodded

23The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:52 am

Chelsea Lynn

Chelsea Lynn
Admin

"Let's go see Project X." Chelsea said

---

"I know, she says you're nothing but trouble and I told her she didn't know you, and then she insisted you were the reason me and her weren't close." Avan said, "I don't know what's wrong with her."

---

"I'm just here with a few friends." Kirby said

24The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

Taylor chuckled lightly as she climbed on top of the car, sitting indian style next to Darius. "I feel like he would drive off with on top.."

---

"Oh, that sounds cool. Hopefully I could come." Kyler said.

---

"Really?" Katie said with joy in her voice.

25The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Empty Re: The Drive-In (ANY & EVERYONE) Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Project X it's is" he said merging back onto traffic

-----

"Well this sucks" Hanna rolled her eyes and began walking to the car

-----

"Oh, anyone that go to out school?" Kay asked

----

"He wouldn't dare my mom would kill him" Darius laughed

----

"You're totally invited! So you better!" Dacey laughed

----