The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blowing Off Steam (Drew)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:23 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki needed time away from everything. She didn't want to be bothered, by anyone. People just had her so pissed off lately, and even if she talked to her mom about it, she wouldn understand. Nothing was going the right way and she was just, well...pissed. Maybe she should have told Levi about Drew, but not to mention the fact that he already knew that Drew had been flirting with her and he hid that.

Kiki was out taking a walk she need to be away from everything. And then she saw Drew and just tried to play it off as if she didn't see him. She didn't need him causing more trouble for hr at that moment.

2Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:49 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

Drew was being his usually self, surrounded by women and friends when he saw KiKi. Forget who he was with, she was where he wanted to be, so he ran after her..

"Why the cold shoulder Ki?" Drew sheepishly grin as he threw his arm around her

3Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:57 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Ugh! Drew, I really don't need this right now.". She tried to pull away from him

4Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:00 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"Don't need what? What am I doing besides being friendly?"

5Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:03 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"When you're friendly, you usually want something."

6Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:04 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"That's not true"

7Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:05 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Does it really look like I'm desperate for a friend right now?"

8Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:40 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"But you do look like you need one "

9Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:47 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Maybe I do, I don't think even a friend could understand."

10Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:50 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"I've always been a good listener"

11Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:51 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Yeah, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you'd understand where I'm coming from."

12Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:00 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"Try me"

13Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:04 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Fine." She sighed, "So after LJ and I left the shop, we were going to hang out and then he asked me out and I said yes. He asked me if I had a past that he needed to know about. I said no, not thinking anything of it. And then he started bitching because I apparently 'lied' to him by not telling about you and I. We argued and I stormed off and he drove off."

14Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:08 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"Why didn't you tell him about us?"

(Night girly)

15Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:10 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I didn't really think it was time to tell him about that, I felt he needed to trust me more before I told him."

(Night!)

16Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"Well, too late for that" he smiled. "Can I be honest with you though?"

17Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Yeah, sure." She said

18Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:17 pm

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"I want to be sympathetic, but I can't say that I am totally bummed about this fight between you two"

19Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I'm not upset, I'm just angry." She said

20Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"Don't be, he's not worth it!"

21Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"But..he's my friend."

22Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"Now he's not!" Drew said not really making the situation better

23Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Well that makes me feel great." She muttered under her breath

24Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:09 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"If he meant anything to you, you'd be with him right now resolving this whole issue. But, you're not so he doesn't"

25Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Empty Re: Blowing Off Steam (Drew) Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:17 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Speaking of 'friends' aren't yours going to be mad because you ditched them for me?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum