The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

15 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:10 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

Christian woke up early that morning, and got dressed for yet another long day at work. He walked out of his house and what he saw told him that today wasn’t going to be a good day. His car had a flat. He sighed in frustration, his mom had already left for the hospital, and asking his brother Drew for a ride was a complete waste of time. He pulled out his cell and called up a few friends but being that it was five in the morning the chances of him getting a hold to someone was pretty slim, but luckily he got a hold to one friend. After explaining his situation, the person agreed to pick him up and give him a ride to school… He stood on his porch and waited for his friend to arrive…

25 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:37 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie drove up to Christian's house with a small smile. She parked the car and got out of the car, "Hey."

35 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

Christian smile seeing his ex "Hey, thank you so much for doing this" he said going up to her and giving her a hug

45 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

Christian smile seeing his ex "Hey, thank you so much for doing this" he said going up to her and giving her a hug

55 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie smiled as she returned the hug, "No problem! You got somewhere important to be."

65 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"No it's early, I owe you"

75 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"No you don't, its cool."

85 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:15 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"You have school today, you're going to be tired" he replied

95 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"I'll be fine, if I'm tired I'll sleep during free period."

105 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Okay. Thanks" he smiled

115 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie smiled, "No problem, now let's go."

125 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

Chris took the passenger's seat and buckled himself in

"So how have you been?"

135 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie got into the driver's seat and buckled her seatbelt.

"Busy." She said as she started the car and drove off.

145 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Can you be anymore vague?"

155 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Yes." She said with a smirk.

165 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

Busy doing what?" he chuckled

175 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Just with my studies, and swimming's over so I'm catching up on the books."

185 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Sorry I wasn't able to make it to your last few swim meets" he said

195 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"It's fine, I didn't do too good during those few anyways."

205 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"What? Are you being bias? You were always so good"

215 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"I'm not being bias, I didn't make it to regionals this year." She shrugged.

225 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"I'm sorry to here that"

235 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:15 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"It's cool, wasn't on my A game. I still have one more year."

245 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Why weren't you on your A game?"

255 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Empty Re: 5 o' clock in the morning (Anyone) Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie shrugged, "I don't know."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next