The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting It Done (Anyone)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Getting It Done (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:50 am

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"That's really sweet of you Ryan." Willow said.

77Getting It Done (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

Ryan smiled

"I try"

78Getting It Done (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

Willow nodded and smiled, "So do you plan on staying in Californa after college?"

79Getting It Done (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"Maybe, haven't thought about it! I have seven more years to think about it. I plan on getting my Doctorate"

80Getting It Done (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:39 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"Your Doctrine? You plan on going very far. Congrats." She said.

81Getting It Done (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"Well most doctors tend to go the far" he chuckled "And right now it's the plan, but who knows things change"

82Getting It Done (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:43 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"Well I hope for the best." She smiled, "You're going farther than I plan on."

83Getting It Done (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:40 am

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"What do you plan on doing?"

84Getting It Done (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:17 am

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"Getting into the fashion business, I really want to have my own brand. Be an entrepreneur." She smiled.

85Getting It Done (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:20 am

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"Go to business school then"

86Getting It Done (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:46 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"That's the plan." She said.

87Getting It Done (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:55 am

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"Good luck with that"

88Getting It Done (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"Thanks." She smiled, sipping on her coffee. She looked down at his school book, curious of what was held in it. She went for the book before looking up at Ryan, "May I?"

89Getting It Done (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Thu May 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"Sure" he smiled "Live out your nerdy dreams" he teased handing her a book

90Getting It Done (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Fri May 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

Willow playfully rolled her eyes, "Whatever." She chuckled, "Just interested in anesthesiology now." She said, taking the book and crinkling her nose.

91Getting It Done (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun May 13, 2012 3:07 am

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"It all looks like Chinese at first doesn't it" he laughed sipping her drink

92Getting It Done (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Mon May 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

She rolled her eyes and smiled, "No. It's not that bad." She chuckled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum