The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting It Done (Anyone)

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:31 am

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

Ryan sat in a coffee shop with his hot beverage in front of him and his books in front of him. The semester was ending and finals were approaching. He wanted to so well, so he could keep his scholarship so he'd been studying for days now.

He finished the last of his coffee, and took that as a chance to get up and get a refill. Ryan was in the back of a crowded line he took it as another chance to call his ex girlfriend SJ, but yet again she didn't answer "Hey! It's me... again give me a call" he said on her voicemail before feeling a tap on his shoulder.

(Anyone)

2Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:44 am

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

Willow walked into the coffee shop after school, craving a mocha. Willow walked into line before realizing that she was behind a familiar face. She smiled softly before tapping him lightly on the shoulder until she got a response.

"Hey." Willow said sweetly.

3Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"Oh hey!" he smiled hanging up his phone

4Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

Willow frowned, "Oh, you were on the phone. I'm sorry."

5Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"No, no.. I was just leaving a voicemail" he said

6Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"Oh okay, I just didn't want to be rude."

7Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"You are so sweet" he teased

8Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:09 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

Willow giggled, "Oh hush up."

9Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"So what's up? Just getting out of school?"

10Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"Yeah, I needed some coffee to stay up in order to do my homework." Willow said with a groan.

11Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"Same here, that's why I do my homework either here or the library, or depending on the weather a park because if I did it in my apartment I'd fall asleep and get nothing done"

12Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"You do your homework in the park too?" Willow asked.

13Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"Yeah sometimes, I need an environment that keeps me focus"

14Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"I know exactly what you mean."

15Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"SO how was school?"

16Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"Boring...as usual." Willow rolled her eyes.

17Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"Really? I thought you were the 'school is fun' type?" he chuckled

18Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

Willow shook her head, "I may get good grades, but that doesn't mean I enjoy school."

19Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"I guess you're right" he nodded as they reached to the front of the line "Uh.. what do you want, I'll get it for you"

20Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

Willow shook her head, "No, you don't have to do that."

21Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"I know I don't but I want to"

22Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

Willow smiled softly, "Okay, but I owe you. Just a caramel mocha."

23Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"You don't consider this our... pre-date"

24Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:50 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"Pre-date?"

25Getting It Done (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting It Done (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"Yeah!" he nodded "I asked you out at the party and you accepted! Or was I imagining that?" he chuckled

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum