The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

So is this how its going to be (KiKi)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26So is this how its going to be (KiKi) - Page 2 Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:40 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"You think you look bad? Have you seen me?" she asked

27So is this how its going to be (KiKi) - Page 2 Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:23 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"You are really missing my point here"

28So is this how its going to be (KiKi) - Page 2 Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:38 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"No, I get it. You're out of the loop, which makes you look bad. But in all reality, it actually makes me look like a terrible sister."

29So is this how its going to be (KiKi) - Page 2 Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:48 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"I don't get it, before I left, you hated that punk and now I come back and this... with him?"

30So is this how its going to be (KiKi) - Page 2 Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:55 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I may have hated him then, and I may not be totally happy now but I'm thankful. I had no where else to go."

31So is this how its going to be (KiKi) - Page 2 Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:57 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"How did he sweet talk you back into his life?"

32So is this how its going to be (KiKi) - Page 2 Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:02 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Well, I liked this other guy and me and him were pretty close until we got into this huge fight. And it just so happened that this guy worked for Drew. So, as usual, Drew found out and started talking to me when I was vulnerable and, yeah..."

33So is this how its going to be (KiKi) - Page 2 Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:12 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

Milo sighed

"I hate Drew, you know this right?"

34So is this how its going to be (KiKi) - Page 2 Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Well, now I do." she said

35So is this how its going to be (KiKi) - Page 2 Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"You should have been known that, he is not good enough for you"

36So is this how its going to be (KiKi) - Page 2 Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

She shook her head, "He just...I don't know."

37So is this how its going to be (KiKi) - Page 2 Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:30 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

Milo shook his head

"So when are you due?"

38So is this how its going to be (KiKi) - Page 2 Empty Re: So is this how its going to be (KiKi) Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:10 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"End of October." She said

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum