The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

What friends are for (Anyone)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1What friends are for (Anyone) Empty What friends are for (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

The school had a baseball game today and though it was pouring down raining she still wanted to go out and support her best friend Zayn and the team... She walked the gate on the outside of the practice field where the team just so happened to be warming up. Zayn smiled when he saw her before running in her direction.

"You made it" he smiled

"Of course! I miss watching you play" Zuri said lifting her umbrella a bit to see his face "And who know maybe I'll even meet some new friends"

"Well, you should have bought a sign that read Zayn! Then people would gravitate toward you automatically" he joked

"Cocky much?" she laughed

"Me?? Never." he said before turning and see the team heading toward the bigger playing field "I have to get going and you should go find a seat! Wish me luck"

"Good Luck!" she smiled watching him run to catch up with the team, and she too heading toward the field

Zuri got there and searched for an empty seat on the bleachers. When she scouted on she approached the person, sitting next to it... "Uh... are you saving this seat?" she asked

2What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

Deja looked up at the girl, smiling a little and shaking her head. "No, no you're fine." She said. "You can sit."

3What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"Thanks!" Zuri smiled before putting down her umbrella and taking a seat

4What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"I don't think I've seen you around here." Deja said.

5What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"Oh yeah... I'm new I just started at this school, Monday!" she smiled "I'm Zuri!"

6What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"Oh well that explains it." She chuckled, "Deja, its nice to meet you."

7What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"Oh Deja! From the social site?"

8What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"Haha, yep. That's me!"

9What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"Well, it is nice to meet you too" she smiled

10What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"So how are you liking everything so far?"

11What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"It's pretty nice I guess... I miss LA so its good to be back"

12What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"Oh, you used to live here?"

13What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:15 pm

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"Yes! But I move to NYC for a few years! So it's been awhile!"

14What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"Oh okay! Because I don't remember you at wll, I'm sorry."

15What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"It's cool, I left four years okay, so I wouldn't expect you to"

16What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"Well at least I know you right now." She smiled.

17What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"I agree... I kind of have to re introduce myself to a lot of people,"

18What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"Sounds fun."

19What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"It's a fresh start, so I'm not mad"

20What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"Well how was New York?"

21What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:29 am

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"Beautiful, the shopping is cheaper yet better than here in LA"

22What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:26 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"It's cheaper in New York?"

23What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:40 am

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

"I know you wouldn't think that but it is"

24What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"Wow." Deja said, "I'm quite surprised, but you know more than I do."

25What friends are for (Anyone) Empty Re: What friends are for (Anyone) Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri Mohammed

Zuri smiled

"So, are you a baseball fan too, or are you just here to get out and support the school?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum