The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Together *Flashback* (Drew)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:59 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki was on her back deck sunbathing in this. She knew Drew would be stopping by after he got done with work. Most people coulsn't believe she was still with him after a couple of months. He was a jerk. Kiki agreed with that, but she really liked him and she saw sides of him that nobody even knew about. Kiki just laid on her back porch and took in the sun until somebody cast their shadow over her.

2Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:08 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"Too much skin showing, cover up" he said

3Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:10 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Why? Don't like what you see?" She asked

4Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:12 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"I do, but I don't want anyone else to see" he said laying on her

5Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:13 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"That's just a shocking statement, because you're usually asking me to take my clothes off." She smirked

6Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:15 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"Yeah, in the house. Not in front of the neighborhood babe" he chuckled stealing a quick kiss

7Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:16 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I'm sure you don't have to worry about anybody looking at me, babe." She chcukled and returned the quick kiss.

8Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:21 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"They should know whose girl you are by now and they'd get their asses kicked if they were to look"

9Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:22 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Yeah, so, don't worry about how much skin I'm showing. People aren't going to look at me."

10Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:24 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"Good" he smirked

11Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:25 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Wipe that smirk off of your face, too sexy." She smirked back

12Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:26 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"If you stop being so damn sexy, then I won't have much to smile about"

13Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:27 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"You lie." She chuckled, "I'm not sexy."

14Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:28 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"I agree. You're beyond sexy"

15Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:29 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"That's more like it." She joked, "And, you're just a sex god."

16Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:31 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"I would have to agree with that too" he chuckled rolling off of her and laid on the side of her

17Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:32 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"How was work?" She rolled onto her side to face him.

18Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:33 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"Annoying. Had to fire one of my mechanics today"

19Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:34 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Ugh, why? What did they do?"

20Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:37 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"Fucked up someone's car. The whole purpose of being a mechanic is to allow the car to leave in better conditions that it came in. I constantly have to go behind him and fix his shit, which costs more money and more time that I don't have"

21Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:38 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Sounds like a dumbass." She said, "Keeping my boyfriend away from me."

22Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:40 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"Exactly. He's the reason I'm not around as much" he somewhat lied

23Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:41 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I wish you'd spend more time with me." She sighed

24Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:43 am

Drew Xavier

Drew Xavier

"I know! I know! And we will"

25Together *Flashback* (Drew) Empty Re: Together *Flashback* (Drew) Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:45 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I hope so." She said, "I miss you too much."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum