The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Night Like This

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Another Night Like This Empty Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:30 am

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

Hanna had a long day at school. A day full of tests and pop quizzes, she stayed after to complete some stuff for the yearbook, she also had a study group and she was coming home to nothing but homework. To make it worse, she hadn't seen Avan all day.. In fact she hadn't seen or heard from him since the party. Considering their night she expected to but ufortunately she hadn't. Maybe he was busy... Maybe he wasn't really interested anymore... Who knows? She certainly didn't!

Hanna Beth walked into the house and called out to her dad, and once again he wasn't there. She shook her head as she headed up stairs. Hanna ordered Chinese food, took a shower and did homework while she waited for her meal to arrived... When she heard the doorbell, she marched down stairs with money in hand "That was quick!" she said opening the door but surprised at the person she saw...

2Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:37 am

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

Avan was certainly busy, he didn't have time for nearly anything since the party. Avan didn't want to make it look like he was ignoring Hanna. He cared about her a lot. He decided that he'd pay he a visit.

"Hey, I hope you're not too busy." He said

3Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:37 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Avan" she smiled "What are you doing here?"

4Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:38 am

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

"I came to see you." He smiled

5Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:41 am

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"Oh.. Duh Hanna Beth" she jokingly slapped her forehead "Come in"

6Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:42 am

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

"Thanks." Avan chuckled as he walked in.

7Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:43 am

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"Where have you been lately?" she said hugging him

8Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:16 am

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

He hugged her back, "I've been super busy, cramming for tests, balancing family life with school."

9Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:21 am

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"Oh thank god! I thought you forgot about me"

10Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:33 am

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

"How could I possibly forget about you?" He chuckled a bit

11Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:39 am

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"I don't know" she shyly shrugged "It could happen" she said grabbing both his hands and locking them in with hers

12Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:40 am

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

"It could, but it never will." He smiled

13Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:43 am

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"So are you staying for awhile? I ordered Chinese"

14Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:45 am

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

"If you'd like me to stay, I can." he nodded

15Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:48 am

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"Of course, I'd love for you to"

16Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

"Okay, I'll stick around for awhile."

17Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"Great" she smiled leading him over to the couch "So how was school for you today?"

18Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

"It was hectic, as always." He laughed

19Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"What classes do you have?"

20Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:20 am

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

"AP Calc, Chemistry, and all that other junk." he said

21Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:31 am

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"Bummer"

22Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:35 am

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

He nodded, "What was your day like?"

23Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:57 am

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"Pop quiz in AP World Literature, exam in Psychology, group project in Communications, Statistics and a boring lecture in American History, followed by a meeting, and yearbook crap after school... Need I say more?"

24Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:04 am

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

"Wow, that's, wow.." He chuckled, "Sounds lovely."

25Another Night Like This Empty Re: Another Night Like This Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:06 am

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"So you can see why I'm exhausted"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next