The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gotta Be You (Alva)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"Okay." She nodded before looking through his movies.

27Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

Liam went into the kitchen. He was a little nervous now that his 'plan' was approaching, but it was now or never. What did he have to lose? He grabbed the cake dish from the cabinet. Earlier he had some cookies made at the bakery, in which he placed all over the dish. He careful picked it up and headed back into the living room...

"Soo, I bought some cookies for the family and I had a few extra made for you since I knew you were coming over" he smiled sitting the dish on the table, and nervously waited for her to come back over

28Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"So I'm stuck between The Breakfast Club, The Green Hornet, and Transformers..." Alva said walking back over to Liam, holding up the DVDs in her hands, before looking down at the table as he talked about cookies. Alva's face dropped in shock as she read the text on them. Her mouth gaped a little, glancing back up at him before smiling again.

First, Alva placed the DVDs down and picked up the "No" cookie. She looked at it for a moment before crumpling it up. Her smile grew as she picked up the "YES" cookie, placing it in the center of the question cookie. "I'd love to." She giggled softly, looking up at him.

29Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

Liam smiled a bit "Really?"

30Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

Alva nodded and picked up the "Yes" cookie again and showed it to him, "Really." She said before eating it.

31Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Good, because I would have really be embarrassed that i bought this and got a no" he joked

32Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

She chuckled, "A girl would be crazy to say no to you!"

33Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Please, trust me I'm no stranger to the word"

34Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"Well whoever has told you no is freaking cuckoo!"

35Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

Liam chuckled "Well, I appreciate it!"

36Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"You are very welcome." She grinned before picking up the movies again, "Now help me decide."

37Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Transformers I've seen too many times, The Green Hornet kinda puts me to sleep. But, you can never go wrong with a classic so The Breakfast Club it is"

38Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:01 pm

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

Alva smiled and nodded, "Good choice!" She said as she put the other two DVDs away.

39Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"It's actually one of my favorites" he said going to put it into the DVD player

40Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"Mine too." She said as she walked back and sat on the couch.

41Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Something we have in common" he smiled

42Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"Hopefully we have more in common."

43Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Well. we're both seniors so there another"

44Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"True...tell me more about you."

45Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Ask questions. I don't know what to tell you."

46Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"Well...favorite hobby?"

47Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Surfing, and working out" he said "Yours?"

48Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"Drawing, shopping, and surfing." she smiled, "What do you know?"

49Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:31 pm

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"What do I know?"

50Gotta Be You (Alva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Be You (Alva) Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"We both like surfing." She grinned, "Okay okay, what do you want to be when you grow up?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum