The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Day at the Shop (Anyone)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:35 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Yes. I do. But don't want to end up in this same position so I'm taking it slow"

27Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:37 am

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"That's understandable. You don't want to end up getting another tattoo covered up." She chuckled a bit

28Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:40 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Trust me I won't" he laughed "Last and only girl's name to ever be tattooed on me"

29Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:42 am

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"Good, good." She laughed

30Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"You don't have to shoot me twice" he joked

31Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

She laughed, "I would hope I wouldn't have to."

32Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

Milo laughed "She has mine too, I wondered if she had his covered or removed?"

33Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"Well, she didn't come here, that's for sure." She said, "I think I would have remembered."

34Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Of course!" he laughed

35Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

She laughed as she looked at the drawing, "Well, here it is, if you don't like it I'll change it, it's your body that it's going on." She showed him the tattoo.

(I know that it's on an arm, just imagine it bigger haha)

36Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:00 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Looks amazing, let's do it"

37Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"Alrighr, let's go." she walked him over to her tattooing station

38Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:31 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Do you do a lot of cover ups?" he asked taking off his shirt

39Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 am

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"I've done my fair share." she nodded

40Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Wed May 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"So I'm in good hands"

41Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Wed May 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

She nodded, "Yep."

42Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Sun May 13, 2012 3:22 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Good"

43Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Sun May 13, 2012 3:27 am

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

She started prepping his skin and then placed the stencil on. "The positioning look ok?" she asked showing him in a mirror

44Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:44 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Pretty sick to me"

45Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:36 am

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"Okay, well, let's get started." she said as she walked back to her station.

46Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:36 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

Milo nodded laying back on the table

47Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:58 am

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

She prepped everything necessary before taking a seat herself, "Ready?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum