The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Day at the Shop (Anyone)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:35 am

"Yes. I do. But don't want to end up in this same position so I'm taking it slow"

View user profile

27Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:37 am

"That's understandable. You don't want to end up getting another tattoo covered up." She chuckled a bit

View user profile

28Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:40 am

"Trust me I won't" he laughed "Last and only girl's name to ever be tattooed on me"

View user profile

29Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:42 am

"Good, good." She laughed

View user profile

30Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:08 pm

"You don't have to shoot me twice" he joked

View user profile

31Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:12 pm

She laughed, "I would hope I wouldn't have to."

View user profile

32Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Milo laughed "She has mine too, I wondered if she had his covered or removed?"

View user profile

33Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:38 pm

"Well, she didn't come here, that's for sure." She said, "I think I would have remembered."

View user profile

34Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:42 pm

"Of course!" he laughed

View user profile

35Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:48 pm

She laughed as she looked at the drawing, "Well, here it is, if you don't like it I'll change it, it's your body that it's going on." She showed him the tattoo.

(I know that it's on an arm, just imagine it bigger haha)

View user profile

36Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:00 am

"Looks amazing, let's do it"

View user profile

37Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:43 pm

"Alrighr, let's go." she walked him over to her tattooing station

View user profile

38Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:31 am

"Do you do a lot of cover ups?" he asked taking off his shirt

View user profile

39Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 am

"I've done my fair share." she nodded

View user profile

40Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Wed May 09, 2012 6:17 pm

"So I'm in good hands"

View user profile

41Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Wed May 09, 2012 6:39 pm

She nodded, "Yep."

View user profile

42Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Sun May 13, 2012 3:22 am

"Good"

View user profile

43Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Sun May 13, 2012 3:27 am

She started prepping his skin and then placed the stencil on. "The positioning look ok?" she asked showing him in a mirror

View user profile

44Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:44 am

"Pretty sick to me"

View user profile

45Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:36 am

"Okay, well, let's get started." she said as she walked back to her station.

View user profile

46Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:36 am

Milo nodded laying back on the table

View user profile

47Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:58 am

She prepped everything necessary before taking a seat herself, "Ready?"

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum