The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Day at the Shop (Anyone)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

It was just another normal day at the tattoo shop for Megan. Having to deal with picky ass people all day was stressful but sometimes hearing their stories was intriguing and inspiring. Megan was just finishing up a tattoo when she heard the door open.

"I'll be with you in like, 5 minutes!" She called out not looking up to see the person

(Anyone)

2Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Take your time" Milo called out, taking a seat in the waiting area and going through the tattoo books

3Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

Megan nodded and finished up the tattoo she was working on before walking to the front desk, "Can I help you?"

4Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:24 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Yeah, I came to get a cover up done" he said putting the book down and approaching the counter

5Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:32 am

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"Okay." She nodded, "What is it that I'll be covering up?" she asked

6Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:34 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"I have my ex girlfriend's name on my ribcage so I need to get it covered up ASAP!" he said

7Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:36 am

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"Ooh, ouch. Any ideas of what you want to cover it with?" Megan asked

8Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:37 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Maybe a panther of something"

9Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:38 am

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"I could probably draw a panther up...how big is the tattoo?"

10Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:45 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

Milo gave her a look and gave a guilty sigh, before taking his shirt off revealing the tattoo

(Use your imagination and pretend it says Brianna.lol)

11Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:48 am

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"Sweetheart, what were you thinking when you got your girl's name tattooed that big on your body? You look too young to be in a fully committed relationship."

12Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:52 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"I was fifteen and dumb and now I'm 17 and obviously smarter because I am ready to get it removed!" he replied

13Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:53 am

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"This is going to be a tough one, but I'll see what I can do." She said

14Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:56 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Feel free to, add all you like! I hear a lot about your work so I trust you!" he said

(My friend has his gf name tatted on him that big, but on his back!)

15Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:05 am

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"Alright, it might take me an hour or so." Megan nodded, "You can stick around if you'd like."

(I would never get a guys name tattooed on me unless I was sure I'd be with them forever, and even if I did, it would probably be little, lol)

16Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:06 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Alright, cool" he said

17Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:15 am

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

Megan nodded and got to work on drawing the tattoos.

18Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:17 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Take your time" he said, sitting back down

19Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:19 am

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"Alright, so, tell me why you need to get this covered up so badly? You just sick of seeing it everyday?" Megan asked

20Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:20 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Hell yes! And I'm kinda seeing someone else so it's kind of disrespectful to have another chick's name on my body"

21Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:22 am

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"I can imagine. I've dated guys who had other girls' names tatted on them. It's not fun." she nodded

22Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:25 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"She doesn't know about it though, so I want to get it covered up before she finds out"

23Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:26 am

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"Smart." She nodded, "So, you really like this girl?"

24Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:29 am

Milo Flynn

Milo Flynn

"Which one?"

25Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Empty Re: Another Day at the Shop (Anyone) Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:30 am

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"The one you're seeing now."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum