The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Girl in the House

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Yeah, it must be rough. I only have one brother."

27Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"How does he feel about you... Drew? You know this?"

(Fall in the trolley today? lol... I'm writing a big topic.lol.. Boredom! Any couples you want to be involved? I figured this wasn't KiKi/Drew style so other couple you want to go on a date?)

28Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"He was away when we dated the last time, so, he doesn't know Drew too well." She shrugged

(Haha no but I tripped over like ten curbs in Jurassic Park lol. We could do Milo/Chelsea I guess.)

29Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Does he know you're pregnant?"

(Haha.. Wow!... Okay, and we can add more. I just got this big idea earlier when I was watching a movie...And Just thought of another idea maybe Chels could spill the prego beans to Milo.lol.. Since Levi spent them to her....

30Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I haven't told him yet." Kiki shook her head

(Yeah, that's cool.)

31Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"How do you think he's going to take it?"

32Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"..Not well."

33Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Aww... I'm sure he'll get over it eventually though"

34Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"yeah, probably. Everyone will get over it sooner or later."

35Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Exactly" Dacey said fixing her hair in the mirror "So in other news are you going to the drive-in this Friday, like us crazy teens do every Friday?"

36Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Nah, I'm gonna stay home and hang tight. I need my sleep while I can get it."

37Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"I understand, well you and Drew will have the house to yourself. Mom will be at work, and I'm pretty sure my Chris and Jared are going"

38Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Honestly, I wish I had the house to myself. Drew stresses me out sometimes."

39Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Tell him something's wrong with your car, I swear even if there isn't he will find something wrong with it and be working on it all night" Dacey chuckled

40Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki laughed, "Alright, I will definitely do that."

41Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Works every time!"

42Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:51 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"He's way too persistant." She chuckled

43Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:26 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. If only he used it for good most of the time"

44Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:29 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Yeah, anyway. Instead of using it for his evil doings." She joked

45Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:31 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Exactly!"

46Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:35 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"He's such a bad boy, it's like, not even funny."

47Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:37 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"True, I think that's why you ladies love him" she teased

48Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:40 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"True, true." She laughed, "Every girl loves 'em."

49Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:43 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Don't you just hate that!" Dacey said "I know girls at our school that tries to befriend me just to get to my brothers"

50Another Girl in the House - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Girl in the House Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:03 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"That's slimy." Kiki said, "I don't think your brothers would date your friends."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum