The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiding in the Closet

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:17 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Nope! Chris and I are ninjas." She giggled.

(My phone is about to die. So if i don't respond...that's why. But I'm almost home Smile)

27Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:19 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Are or were?" Kay stopped in smirked "How he been in here recently?"

28Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:46 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Are." She smiled, "He's been pretty good I guess. I don't see him around much anymore."

29Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:50 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"Ouch!" Kay said. She peaked around the corner and saw her parents further down the hall and in the kitchen...
"Let's do this" Kay said going in first "Hi daddy" she sweetly smiled when she got down there

30Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:52 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie nodded with a smile before walking up to the kitchen, "Hey Mommy, need help with the breakfast?" she asked sweetly.

31Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:56 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

Kay smiled "What is for breakfast exactly?" she said cautiously looking toward the stairs where Cameron stood waiting for the opportunity

32Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:00 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"I'm thinking French Toast. That sound good mom?" Katie asked as she lead their mother over to the refrigerator to get the ingredients.

33Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:02 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"Wait you two want to help us?" their mom spoke strangely at the blonds

"Something's up!" Their dad replied

"No, we figured we're up so we might as well" Kay lied

34Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:06 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Yeah, you should be happy about this rare occasion."

35Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:08 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"I'm happy I just don't believe it!" she said

Kay stared and saw Cameron slowly walk out of the front door, before she let out a sigh of relief...

"Fine! You don't appreciate it! We're leaving" Kay said running out of the kitchen

36Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:14 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie walked towards the stairs, she turned slightly. "Bye!" She cheered, waving frantically before running back upstairs with Kay.

37Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:15 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"That was scary" she said as they were walking back up the stairs

38Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:22 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Now you know about sneaking guys out of the house." She claps, "Yay."

39Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:23 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"You're such a great teacher" she chuckled

40Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:29 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"I know." She shrugged with a smile.

41Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:31 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"Now that I've done it once, I can't wait to do it again!" she chuckled as the re entered her room

42Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:36 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Who is Cameron anyways? Is that your special friend you aren't telling me about?" She teased.

43Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:38 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"Noooo" she smiled "Just a friend. We flirt and made out before when we are lonely[ish] but nothing to serious. Just for fun!"

44Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:43 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Ooh...well he's pretty cute. That's why I asked. You know...I really am a bad influence on you." She chuckled.

45Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:46 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"You are not!" she chuckled "I don't recall helping you sneak any guys out lately so maybe you're slowing down"

46Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:47 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"I don't have time for guys." She lied.

47Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:52 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"Who are you trying to convince here?"

48Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:54 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"What do you mean little one?"

49Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:56 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"Just like you know when I'm lying I know when you are lying"

50Hiding in the Closet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Closet Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:05 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Ugh! Our stupid sisterness senses." She rolled her eyes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum