The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

From Big Sis to Little Bro

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty From Big Sis to Little Bro Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

Riley had nothing to do that night, she wasn’t feeling homework and all of her friends were out with their boyfriends. While her parents were gone she walked throughout the house, trying to find something to do, when she walked passed her little brother’s room

“Hey dork!” she teased going in…

2From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

Austin was sitting in his room playing games on his computer when Riley walked in.

"Hey Ri." He said not looking up from the screen.

3From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:33 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Is this all you do all day? Play video games" she said laying down on his bed

4From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"No, not exactly." He said, "I eat and sleep."

5From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:04 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Cute.." she sarcastically said "No Sasha lovin' today?"

6From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"Nope, she's not around today."

7From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:41 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Oh well, you want to do something with me?" she asked "I know you have to be as bored as I am"

8From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:10 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"Sure, what do you want to do? I'm not choosing, so don't ask me." He chuckled

9From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:13 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Well, I got some new makeup, so can I test out some new eyeshadow on you? And we can take pictures today and make it a little fun event" she joked

(Finally doing homework I should have done months ago.lol... #Scholar!!!haha)

10From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:19 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"Anything but that, you can call Chelsea or Hanna if you want to test make-up on anyone."

(Lol, not doing my homework #Swag, but I figured out the quick reply box thing! Haha)

11From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:21 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Fine! Fine! Arcade?"

(Haha... Moving up in the tech world I see.lol)

12From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:22 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"Oh, you know it!" He said

(Lol, yes, I'm so proud of myself.)

13From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:25 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"I might even let you drive!" she smirked

14From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:26 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"Whoa, we got a badass over here." He teased

15From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:27 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"You're sixteen you should be getting your license soon, so you might as well start practicing"

16From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:28 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"Meh, I don't wanna, I'm too lazy. You can drive." Austin said

17From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:35 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Too bad, get over your laziness!"

18From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:40 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"Noo." He whined

19From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"I'm older, you have to listen to me, so suck it up!"

20From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

Austin groaned, "I'm telling mom that you forced me into driving you around." He said

21From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Since when do I fear our parents?"

22From Big Sis to Little Bro Empty Re: From Big Sis to Little Bro Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"Since they can take away most of your privileges because you forced your brother into slavery." He said

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum