The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peace & Love (Austin)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:45 am

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

Peace at last Sasha thought to herself as she sat alone in her room. She was happy to finally have a peaceful house; the only sad part is it was only peaceful when no one was home. Her parents went on a much needed couples retreat, being Valentine’s Day her big bro Ryan was spending the night with Willow and Darius was out running wild with his new ‘friend’ Taylor… And she would have had plans with Austin but he told her something’s came up so she didn’t mind spending the night alone.

For awhile she thought that was his cover up to surprise her but apparently not. She finished her dinner and took a shower. After getting out, she wrapped herself up in nothing but a robe, and headed back in her room. Whilst picking out her night wear she heard a knock on her bedroom window. She turned and saw Austin and immediately smiled as she walked toward the window.

“Aww, what a Valentine’s day gift. This is so Romeo and Juliet of you!” she joked seeing him in the tree

2Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:49 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"I'm better than Romeo, he didn't even climb a tree." he joked

3Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:58 am

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

Sasha chuckled a bit and stole a kiss. "What are you doing here?" she asked moving from the window ceil and allowing him to come into her room

4Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:01 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

Austin climbed in her window and chuckled a bit, "Well, I thought I'd surprise you for Valentine's Day."

5Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:02 am

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

"No gift?" she joked with a small giggle

6Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:05 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"I brought chocolate." he smiled bringing out the box from behind his back

7Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:22 am

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

"Awww sweets!!!" she smiled giving him a hug "Thank you babe"

8Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:30 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"No problem." He smiled

9Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:34 am

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

"Such a good boyfriend. I was starting to think you forgot about me"

10Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:34 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"Aww. How could I forget about you?"

11Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:40 am

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

"I don't know, but glad you didn't" she said

12Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:43 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"Well, I could never forget you, so just wipe that thought out of your pretty little head."

13Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:22 am

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

"Will do" she said sitting on her bed

14Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:23 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"So, what's up?" He asked as he sat next to her

15Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:25 am

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

"For once finally a peaceful house"

16Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:47 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"Where is everyone?" He asked

17Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:16 am

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

"Ryan and Darius are with their 'ladies' and my parents went on a couples retreat and won't be back until Friday" she said

18Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"Ooh, Home alone." he chuckled

19Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:24 pm

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

"Just how I like it. The only time this damn house is quiet"

20Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"My house is never quiet." He said

21Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

"Why not?"

22Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"It's just not. Does there need to be a reason?"

23Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:18 am

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

"Yes? There's something making it loud right?"

24Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:29 am

Austin Lynch

Austin Lynch

"My sister having a screaming match with my parents. I'd say that's making it pretty noisy."

25Peace & Love (Austin) Empty Re: Peace & Love (Austin) Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:44 am

Sasha Rae

Sasha Rae

"The rebellious Riley" she chuckled

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum