The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby)

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:44 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Cam met Kirby earlier that week and he agreed to help her on a paper. After hearing how strict her dad was he was a bit nervous but he wanted to spend more time with her and he promised he would help her with her paper so, he couldn’t bail on her.

Cameron walked up to the door, and knocked… Preparing for anyone to answer the door!

2Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:47 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

Kirby heard Cameron knock at the door and sprinted to get there before anyone else could even react. She opened the door and smiled.

"Hi." she said, almost out of breath.

3Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:49 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Cameron smiled, excited to finally be seeing her again

"Hey"

4Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:49 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Thanks for coming, come inside."

5Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:53 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"A promise is a promise" he said walking in and looking around "Nice house"

6Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:55 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Thanks." She smiled, "Let's just go up to my room." she started for the stairs

"Kirby, aren't you going to introduce your friend to us?" Kesha asked, Kirby rolled her eyes

"No, mom."

7Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:57 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Wade came in from the backyard, and saw the unfamiliar kid and manage to catch the end of the dialogue between his wife and daughter "Wrong answer" he said

8Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Well, this is Cameron, kay? Bye." She said before grabbing Cam by the arm and trying to run up the stairs

9Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:03 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Hi..." was all Cameron could get out, before he was being pulled away

"Leave the door open" Wade tried to say as the ran

10Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:05 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

Kirby laughed at that statement as they got to her bedroom and slammed the door shut.

"Sorry about my parents, they're...annoying."

11Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:06 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"It's okay! I can't say you didn't warn me" Cameron chuckled

12Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:07 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"I know, sometimes they just need to back off, I can't stand the overprotectiveness." she said, "And now to work on this paper!"

13Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:08 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Right" he said taking of his jacket and putting it on the back of a chair before sitting on her bed

14Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:10 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

Kirby took her laptop off the desk and sat down next to Cameron on her bed, she opened the lid and turned it on.

15Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:11 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Have you even decided on a topic yet?"

16Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:12 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"No, I'm completely lost with this paper."

(Night!)

17Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:17 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Cameron laughed

"Pick a culture you always wanted to learn more about?" he said "Start there! I'm half Puerto Rican and half Pakistani, and I wanted to learn more about my Pakistani culture so I went with that"

18Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Well, I'm half British." She shrugged

19Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"You should learn more about that?"

20Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:05 pm

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Probably." She said

21Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"GET started missy" he said handing her a book of reference and pulling out his laptop from his backpack

22Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"But I don't wanna." She whined, "I hate school."

23Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"We all hate school but we have to do it!" he chuckled

24Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"I hate school more than anyone on this planet." She said, "Not even kidding."

25Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Empty Re: Uncomfortable Situation (Kirby) Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"What's stopping you from dropping out?" he joked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next