The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hitting The Field (Anyone)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Hitting The Field (Anyone) Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:17 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Alright, I'll be in the Computer lab working on some stuff for the yearbook... Come look for me after practice" Hanna Beth told her little bro Cameron before they parted ways in the school hallway

"Alright cool" Cameron said before sprinting toward the locker room. He was running late for baseball practice and he had to change, grab his equipment, then hit the field, all in five minutes....

After changing and grabbing the things he needed and ran out of the locker room, but accidentally bumped into someone... Causing them both to hit the ground..

2Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:48 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

Kirby was staying after school late for a stagecrew meeting. She had gotten all the information she needed and she was just heading to her locker to grab her coat and bookbag. She was minding her own business when some bumped into her, knocking her right onto her backside.

"Hey," Kirby whined, "That hurt!"

3Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:21 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Shit!" Cameron said quickly standing "I'm so sorry" he replied lending a hand to help her up

4Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:30 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"It's okay." She said as she took his hand to stand up

5Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:35 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

As he was helping her up he caught a glimpse at the time on the watch she was wearing "Shoot! I am officially late" he said

6Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:41 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Late for what?" She asked

7Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Baseball practice"

8Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Ohhh." She said, "I never really understood sports." She shrugged

9Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:17 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Understood the games? or why people play sports?" he asked

10Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:41 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"How to play them. They're so confusing!"

11Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:50 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Not really, the only one I play is baseball so I can teach about that but I can't teach you everything about everything else" he chuckled

12Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"I'd know more about baseball than football. Football is just so dang confusing."

13Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:50 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"It is not" he chuckled "...But, I'm Cameron, people call me Cam"

14Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:56 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"It so is!" She said, "I'm Kirby."

15Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Kirby? Cool name" he smiled

16Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Thanks." She smiled

17Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"So you new around here?" he asked

18Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Yeah, I just recently moved here from Maine."

19Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:46 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Northern girl" he nodded "Sweet!"

20Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:56 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"I'm a good ol' Yankee Doodle." She joked

21Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:00 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"I never met one of you before" he chuckled

22Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:12 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Seriously?"

23Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:14 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Seriously, I lived here in Cali all of my life and the same goes for all of the people I know"

24Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:24 am

Kirby Carnage

Kirby Carnage

"Wow, so I'm pretty much a loner."

25Hitting The Field (Anyone) Empty Re: Hitting The Field (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:25 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Then again I don't know everyone in this city so you might get lucky and find another Yankee"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum