The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Messing Around (Anyone)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Messing Around (Anyone) Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:21 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

Cato was in gym class, seeing as it was a free day, naturally he was playing football. Cato was throwing the ball around when some walked through his throwing path, he accidentally threw the ball and it hit the person.

"Oh shit." He said to himself before running over to te person.

"I'm sorry, are you alright?" Cato offered them a hand off

2Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:37 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

Taylor whined, holding the side of her head. "No..I'm not fine." She muttered, grabbing his hand.

3Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:38 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"I am so so sorry. I'll take you to the trainer's room to get ice, if you want?" He offered

4Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:41 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

Taylor blinked to get her vision in tact. "Yeah...I need to. My head is pounding." She looked up at the guy, blinking some more. "I swear I've never seen you before."

5Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:43 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Well, I'm usually on the football field, that's where I am most days. I'm Cato, the quarterback." He introduced

6Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:44 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

"Oh..." She nodded. "I'm Taylor, the..girl."

7Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:46 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

Cato laughed, "C'mon, let's go get you some ice." he led her towards the trainer's room.

8Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:58 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

"Okay." She smiled as she followed him. "But it's still pretty weird. I know everyone around here besides you but you're the QUARTERBACK. How did that happen?"

9Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:01 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"It's a little big world." he said, "A lot of people go here too, I see new people everyday."

10Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:02 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

"Eh. I guess so. Well what's up?"

11Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:04 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Eh, not much. School is just...bad." He chuckled

12Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:06 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

"Ugh. I'm only a junior."

13Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:07 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Jeez, I thought you were older than that. I'm a senior."

14Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

"Seriously? How? I'm tiny."

15Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"I know pleanty of people who don't really look their age." He shrugged

16Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:03 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

"Well how old do I look?"

17Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:39 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Around 17, or 18." Cato said as he held the door open for her.

18Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:20 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

"That's so funny. I'm 16."

19Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:38 pm

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Wow, I feel old." he joked

20Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:49 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

"You are."

21Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:40 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Yeah that's true." he said as they walked into the trainer's office, he grabbed a bag for the ice and opened up the freezer before scooping some ice into the bag. He tied up the bag and handed it to her with a smile, "No hard feelings about me hitting you in the head, right?"

22Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:07 am

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

"No, I hate you." She joked.

23Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:42 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Aww, okay." He frowned jokingly

24Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Taylor Parks

Taylor Parks

"Just kidding! I'm actually grateful. Anyone else would have just left me there."

25Messing Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Messing Around (Anyone) Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Guys are such jerks around here."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum