The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:59 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

After the whole heart issue with Zayn, it resulted in a quick break up between he and Deja. All she was trying to do help him out of worry, but because he's so stubborn he began to ignore her. Deja respected his demand of space but she didn't know what was going on. She would ask Zuri for updates but it wasn't all that helpful. Deja still deeply cared for Zayn and still has a lot of feeling. After a little over a month, Deja finally made the decision to go see him, see how he was doing for herself.

She approached the door, lightly knocking on it, waiting for an answer.

2I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:19 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

Zayn was home lounging around. He was in the middle of a movie when he heard a knock on the door, he slowly got up and went to answer it surprised at who was there.

"Oh.. Hey!"

3I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:21 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

She smiled lightly, "Hi."

4I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:23 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"That's all you came to say?"

5I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:26 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"That and...can we talk please?"

6I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:29 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Yes" he sighed inviting her in

7I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:32 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"Thank you." She nodded as she walked into the house.

8I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:10 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Snacks? Drink?" he asked

9I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:28 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"No thank you." She declined softly before looking back at him, "How're you doing?"

10I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:30 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Now? Pretty bored!" he nodded "But, in general pretty crummy"

11I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:41 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"Oh..why so crummy?" She cooed, trying to lighten things up.

12I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:53 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"You know why" he said eyeing her

13I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:02 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"I know.." she frowned, "I didn't want time bring it up because I didn't want you to get upset again.."

14I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:07 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"I just need you to know that I can handle myself"

15I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"Okay, I respect that. But I need you to know that I care about you, and I should be able to worry about your health and safety."

16I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Trust me! I know my limitations"

17I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"I trust you, I just got scared...I don't know what I would do if something ever happened to you, Zayn.." She looked down at her hands. "I'm sorry."

18I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Me too"

19I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:51 pm

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

She slowly looked up at him, "So...are we okay..? Can we hug it out?"

20I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:18 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"We're better than okay" he said pulling her into a hug

21I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:25 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

She smiled softly, hugging him back, lingering in his arms for a moment.

22I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:28 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"I've missed you so much" he said softly

23I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:33 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

She laid her chin on his shoulder, sighing a bit. "I missed you too.." She whispered lightly in his ear.

24I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:51 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"How was prom and all?"

25I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:55 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"Prom was alright...after party was better. And graduation was graduation." She shrugged. "Just wished you were there."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next