The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Empty Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:22 am

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

Alva played with the huge firepit, fixing up the flames, making sure they didn't go out anytime soon. Alva wanted to spend as much time with everyone as possible over the summer, seeing that all of her friends would be separating at the end. Alva smiled as she threw the stick to the side before walking over to Liam and sitting on his lap, clad in his hoodie and some shorts.

She cuddled and moved in his lap, finally crawling up into a ball, getting comfortable before looking up at him. "Hi!" She grinned.

2Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Empty Re: Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:25 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Hey" he smiled back "Having a good time?"

3Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Empty Re: Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:29 am

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"Yeah, its great that everyone in the group is together again." Alva smiled.

---

Willow sat around, sipping on her beer when she felt someone sit next to her. She turned to them, "Hey!"

---

"I'm gonna get you!" Harry ran after his girlfriend with grabby hands as he chased her around the backyard.

4Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Empty Re: Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:34 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"I know, it's sad that we are all about to go our separate ways! I've known most of these people since I was in elementary" Liam replied

-----

"That better be punch in the plastic red cup" Ryan joked sitting next to Willow

----

"Okay, Okay, Okay, You got me" Kay chuckled wrapping her arms around his neck

5Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Empty Re: Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:39 am

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"I think we've all been together for that long, besides Willow." Alva sighed.

---

"Hmm..more like tainted apple juice." Willow giggled.

---

Harry grinned, wrapping his arms around your waist. "I win."

6Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Empty Re: Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:45 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Now we are all off doing different days, bitter sweet! But mostly bitter for you and me" Liam replied

----

"Please learn to fib to me" he chuckled "I'm pretty protective of people I care about"

----

"I got you in my life, so therefore I'm the winner" she smiled pecking him on the lips

----

Zuri arrived and some jean shorts, flip flops, and a hoodie in search for someone she knew

7Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Empty Re: Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:50 am

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

Alva frowned, snuggling closer to him while watching the fire. "I know..."

---

"I wouldn't want to lie to you." Willow smiled, "Wouldn't give a good impression."

---

Harry smiled at the kiss, "How about a tie if we look at it that way?"

---

"Zuri!" Deja called, running up to her friend, hugging her.

8Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Empty Re: Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:56 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Are we going to avoid that conversation forever?" Liam asked

----

"True, I hope you aren't driving tonight"

----

"I can live with that" Kay grinned

----

"Hey love!!" Zuri smiled hugging her back

9Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Empty Re: Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:03 am

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"I wish we could..."

---

"Nah, I'll stay here or catch a ride." Willow shrugged before taking another sip of her drink.

---

Harry nodded and kissed her again, deeply.

---

"How've you been?" Deja asked.

10Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Empty Re: Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:11 am

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

"Me too, But we can't" he chuckled lightly

----

"Catch a ride with me, I don't think I'll drink tonight" Ryan told her

----

Kay stood on her tip toes, and felt her self gently lift off the ground and she was being picked up

---

"Great, enjoying the little taste of summer I have before summer school starts" she replied

11Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Empty Re: Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

"I know..." Alva said, "What do you think will happen?"

---

"Okay." She smiled.

---

Harry lifted Kay up as the two stayed in their embrace.

---

"Ooh..." Deja winced, "Been there, done that."

12Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Empty Re: Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:39 pm

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

Louis walked into the yard holding Kirby's hand,

"Hey, peoples," He said

13Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Empty Re: Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:23 am

Brianna Miller

Brianna Miller

"What's up Louis!" Liam called out

----

"Long distance relationships never work out" Liam replied

-----

"So how does it feel being a high school graduate?" Ryan asked

----

Kay pulled apart and smiled at him

---

"I know it sucks!"

14Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Empty Re: Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

Alva smiled and waved, "Hi Louis."

She looked back at Liam. "Yeah..." She said sadly. "I know."

---

Willow smiled, "It's a nice weight off my shoulder."

---

Harry pressed their foreheads together, smiling at her.

---

"What did you fail?"

15Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Empty Re: Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:52 am

Brianna Miller

Brianna Miller

"Nothing I just started too late" Zuri told Alva

---

"Let's go hangout in your car" Kay smirked

----

"Ready for a heavier one that is college, to be place on your shoulders now?" Ryan Chuckled

----

"I'm going to be in New Haven and you here, sure I'll be back for breaks and all but I know you won't wait around for a guy like me" Liam honestly spoke

16Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Empty Re: Sittin' Around The Fire ('RRRRRBODY) Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:23 am

Alva Hazel

Alva Hazel

Deja nodded, "That's understandable."

---

Harry rose an eyebrow for a moment before reflecting her smirk. "Let's go!" He picked her up bridal style and ran with her to the car.

---

"Oh boy." Willow shook her head, "I think I can handle it though. I hope I can."

---

Alva sat up in his lap, looking down at him. "You don't believe I would wait for you?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum