The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tossing It Around (Anyone)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tossing It Around (Anyone) Empty Tossing It Around (Anyone) Sun May 13, 2012 2:57 am

The guys were barbequing in the Trent’s front yard and tossing around the football enjoying some guy time now that Ryan was
home from college for the summer.

“So Ry how was your first year of college?” Jared asked flipping burgers on the grill

“Pretty easy actually” Ryan said

“What is on your to do list this summer?” Christian asked catching the football Ryan threw at him

“Relax, maybe get a part time job, and spend some time with Willow” he answered throwing it back

“Are you going to their prom with her?” Christian asked

“Not as of yet, she hasn’t asked” Ryan answered going long as Christian threw the ball a bit far

“Watch out!” Christian yelled as Ryan accidently clashed into someone, focusing more so on the ball then his surroundings

“Shit!” he said “I’m sorry” he replied before getting a good look at the person…

2Tossing It Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Tossing It Around (Anyone) Sun May 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

Megan was walking home from work since her car was in the shop for the next week. When Ryan collided with her she was thrown back a bit.

"Umm, ow. What is this fuckery?" she joked

3Tossing It Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Tossing It Around (Anyone) Sun May 13, 2012 5:58 pm

"Sorry, just tossing the ball around. Are you okay?" Ryan asked

"Sorry!" Christian yelled from across the lawn

"Yo Megan!" Jared yelled out, "What's up?"

4Tossing It Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Tossing It Around (Anyone) Sun May 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"It's okay, I'm fine." she said, "Hey Jared! Just walking home."

5Tossing It Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Tossing It Around (Anyone) Sun May 13, 2012 6:31 pm

"Come on over"

6Tossing It Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Tossing It Around (Anyone) Sun May 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"Well, if you insist." she shrugged walking towards them

7Tossing It Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Tossing It Around (Anyone) Sun May 13, 2012 7:08 pm

"Yeah we have plenty" Ryan said as they both walked over

"What's been up?" Jared asked

8Tossing It Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Tossing It Around (Anyone) Sun May 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

"Practically just work, I swear everyone wants tattoos before the summer. The shop gets so busy, I barely have a life." she chuckled

9Tossing It Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Tossing It Around (Anyone) Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:35 pm

"I should be back soon too" he said

10Tossing It Around (Anyone) Empty Re: Tossing It Around (Anyone) Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Megan Massacre

Megan Massacre

She nodded, "I'm sure I'll be able to fit you in sometime soon."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum