The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amusement Parkin'. (Kay)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:57 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

Harry smiled at the shorter blonde girl next to him as he held her hand, leading her to the fair. As time past, Harry really felt herself liking Kay, like he was falling for her. She made him very happy, and her being his meant the world to him at the moment. Harry wanted to take her out for a fun day. A day at the fair seemed laid back, they could just be themselves there. Ride some rides, play some games, get to know each other. It was a win-win situation.

Harry made it to the front admission stand, paying for both of their tickets before leading them both into the fair. Harry looked down at her and smiled, "So you pick first M'lady. What do you want to do first?"

2Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:17 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"Such a gentlemen! I love fairs" she smiled staring up at him before looking around "We should definitely ride the Ferris Wheel first... well since it is right here" she chuckled

3Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:20 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

Harry nodded and smiled, "Wherever you say, I go!" He said, leading her to the Ferris Wheel.

4Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:21 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"Are you afraid of heights?" she asked following him

5Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:24 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"Nah, I'm fearless." He joked.

6Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:25 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

Kay giggled a bit "Okay, Okay, so you're not afraid of anything?"

7Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:30 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"Nope! Nothing...except for the dark, spiders, and long words." he joked some more.

8Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:33 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

Kay chuckled

"I'll keep that in mind"

(brb 10mins)

9Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:35 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

Harry chuckled and shook his head as the ride worker lead them into their gondola.

(kk.)

10Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:55 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

Kay smiled as she said next to him

"Well, my biggest fear is lizards... Ugh! I hate them"

11Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:58 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"Lizards? But they're so cute!" He grinned. "But I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I'll be your knight in shining armor when lizards are around you."

12Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:12 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"Cute.. Eww. But Yay! You'll be my hero"

13Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:16 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

Harry placed his fists on his hips and poked his chest out, "A very curly haired hero." He triumphantly announced.

14Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:20 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"Sexy! The first curly head hero in fact"

15Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:21 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

Harry's mouth gaped a little and pointed at her, "You are right."

16Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:24 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

Kay chuckled as they began to move

"Exciting huh?"

17Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:31 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

Harry wrapped his arm around his shoulder and nodded, "Yep. Ascending into the atmosphere in a circle, quite thrilling." He said, turning to smile at her.

18Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:05 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"I swear, we can pick something more exciting after this" he chuckled

19Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:25 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"But I think I like the view from up here." He said, looking at her.

20Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:45 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"I think that's why Ferris wheels were made, to be an overview"

21Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"Well I have to say...I'm really loving the view from up here." He said, looking at her with a soft smile.

22Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"Me too, are Ferris Wheel suppose to be the most romantic ride at the fair?" she wondered aloud

23Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

Harry shook his head and chuckled softly before turning Kay's head and kissing her softly once they were at the top.

24Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:56 pm

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

Kay smiled as she shared the kiss

25Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Empty Re: Amusement Parkin'. (Kay) Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

Harry smiled into the kiss, and deepened it slightly before pulling away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum