The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Military? (Christian)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:31 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"You know I do, but I can't figure you out, one day you love me the next you hate me? We are getting too old for that"

27The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:35 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"I know...I just don't want us to fall apart again."

28The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:36 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"I made a mistake back then, I was young and not that bright."

29The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:37 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie looked back up at him, "I know..."

30The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:39 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"I don't think you fully forgive me for that"

31The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:41 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"I do! I've forgiven you...not fully forgotten what happened."

32The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:44 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Then how can we move on?"

33The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:46 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"It'll just take time." Katie walked up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "One step at a time...I want to make this work again."

34The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:50 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Alright, we can try" he said putting his arms around her waist

35The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:52 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie smiled a little and nodded, "I love you, and I really did miss you." She said, hugging him.

36The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:56 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"I love you too, and missing you has officially become an understatement"

37The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:58 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie smiled a little more and nuzzled her face into his neck. "Same here..." She sighed.

38The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:59 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

Christian smiled "So how's school?"

39The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:02 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"School is too far away from ending." She said, her face still in his neck. "Senioritis is starting to kick in."

40The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:06 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"I remember those days" he chuckled

41The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:10 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"Oh hush." She chuckled.

42The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:13 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"What colleges are you looking at?"

43The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:19 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"I got tons of swimming scholarships. But on my own I was accepted into USC, Berkeley, and Arizona State."

44The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:49 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"That's my girl!" he smiled "That's amazing babe"

45The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:12 am

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Katie smiled, "Thank you." She said. "How about you? How's everything going with your boxing?"

46The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Sun May 13, 2012 3:09 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Oh... Good" he lied

47The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Mon May 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

Her eyebrows furrowed, "Oh..okay." she said sarcastically.

48The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"What?" he questioned

49The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 pm

Katie Babyfayce

Katie Babyfayce

"I've known you long enough to know if you're lying to me."

50The Military? (Christian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Military? (Christian) Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:25 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"We spent quite the time apart, my gestures may have changed"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum