The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not so Sweet (Anyone!)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

Dacey showed up to school in a bad mood. First she was running late because Drew was the only brother that was home and he refused to take her to school that morning. Then after walking two blocks to school she realized she left her art project at home, which the teacher was not taking late submissions. To round out her bad morning, she saw Kyler with another girl…. Yeah! They could be just friends but she was already too upset she automatically just thought the worse.

She arrived at fine arts building, and went straight to
her locker and she immediately started throwing books from her bag into it, when someone approached her…

(Anyone)

2Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Kyler Krunk

Kyler Krunk

"There was some anger built into that bagging right there." Kyler teased lightly as he leaned against one of the lockers, looking down at her.

3Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:50 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"You think?" she saractically said

4Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Kyler Krunk

Kyler Krunk

Kyler frowned a little, "What's wrong?"

5Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:38 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Bad day is all"

6Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Kyler Krunk

Kyler Krunk

"What happened?"

7Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"A lot" she bluntly replied "I doubt you have time to listen to it, with your 'friend' waiting for you an all"

8Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Kyler Krunk

Kyler Krunk

Kyler stared at her, "What are you pulling at Dacey?"

9Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:36 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

She took a deep breath "Nothing!" she muttered

10Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:48 am

Kyler Krunk

Kyler Krunk

"No tell me..." He sat up and crouched down next to her. "Please?"

11Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:54 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"I saw you with that other girl"

12Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:56 am

Kyler Krunk

Kyler Krunk

Kyler stared at her for a moment and shook his head, "When?"

13Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:58 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Like twenty minutes ago when I got here, freakin' late because my stupid brothers wouldn't give me a ride!" she said a bit off topic

14Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:04 am

Kyler Krunk

Kyler Krunk

He shook his head, "She's in yearbook with me, there's nothing to worry about." he smiled, "But you know I'll always give you a ride Dacey."

15Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

Dacey laughed a bit "Right! You do have a car. I was so mad I wasn't thinking"

16Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:33 am

Kyler Krunk

Kyler Krunk

"No it's cool. Anger can blank out your head."

17Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:24 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

Dacey stared before pulling into a hug... "Sorry!"

18Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:42 pm

Kyler Krunk

Kyler Krunk

Kyler was shocked by the sudden hug, before smiling and wrapping his arms around her. "Sorry for what?"

19Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Being mean and jumping to conclusions"

20Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Kyler Krunk

Kyler Krunk

He shrugged, "It's cool."

21Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Empty Re: Not so Sweet (Anyone!) Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:03 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"So how are you" she smiled picking up and books

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum