The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

After School Chat (Anyone)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1After School Chat (Anyone) Empty After School Chat (Anyone) Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:28 pm

“Okay, we'll pick up there Monday!” History teacher Logan started to yell over the loud crowd of students packing up to leave his class when they heard the bell. “Don’t forget your research papers are due Monday by 3, turning it in one day after is fine, but five points off for everyday that it is late after the second day! I mean it! Get it in on time, but have a great weekend” he said to the students traveling outside the classroom

“And they are gone!” he said to himself shutting the door behind the last student… Or what he thought was the last student.

Logan turned and saw one of his students still at there desk “Correction everyone is gone, except you!” he said sitting on top of his desk. Logan was not only a teacher but a mentor to some of his students that felt comfortable talking to him about whatever it is, so he figured that student needed someone to talk to

“What’s up? It’s Friday. Why didn’t you run out of here like the rest of your classmates?”

2After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki had her head down on her desk, after a couple restless nights she just needed a good nap. She didn't mean to fall asleep in the classroom, but she was so tired and she only shut her eyes for 15 seconds at the beginning of class. She was startled by the bell ringing, she woke up and had no idea where she was until Mr. Bledel addressed her.

"I'm sorry Mr. Bledel, it's Friday and I know you probably want to go home, I'll be on my way." She went to stand up and sighed to herself.

3After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:27 pm

"No, it's fine. You slept through my entire class so you owe me 60 minutes" he joked "But, since it's Friday how about you take 10 minutes to just let me know why? Am I that boring?" he laughed

4After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki chuckled lightly, "You're not that boring. I've just had a lot on my mind lately and when I try to sleep, my mind keeps thinking instead of resting."

5After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:07 am

"Stress? You're too young to stress" he smiled "What are you stressing about? Graduating? Getting into college?"

6After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:15 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Guys." she rolled her eyes, "They're all douchebags, I swear, and pardon my language."

7After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:37 am

"It's okay, I'm not your teacher right now. And I've heard it all before" he chuckled "So what is it about guys that makes us douchebags?" he asked

8After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:47 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"You guys just don't understand us girls, a little understanding would be nice a little now and then. We as girls put up with whatever you guys do, we may not understand it, but we at least try to."

9After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:53 am

"And you don't think guys put up with anything, women do?"

10After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:06 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Yeah, guys do, but all you do is bitch about it."

11After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:16 am

"From experience if a guys bitches, he cares" he shrugged

12After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:18 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Could we just leave the bitching to the bitches? Guys should be anything but bitches."

13After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:19 am

"Who hurt who, in this situation of yours?"

14After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:22 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"It's between me, Levi Jagger, and Drew Xavier. Don't know if you know them, I apparently 'lied' to LJ and now he's just, Urghh!"

15After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:30 am

"I know Drew very well, but how did he weasel his little way between you and this LJ?"

16After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:37 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I used to date him and now he wants to get back with me, I think."

17After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:22 am

"And that makes LJ upset?"

18After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:46 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"It's the fact that I kept my past relationship a secret to him that upsets him, and I really don't think that it should."

19After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:47 am

"Any reason you decided to keep it from him?"

20After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I didn't feel he trusted me enough yet."

21After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:37 pm

"I can definitely agree with you on the trust issue on his part. But lying doesn't make the problem better" he said "All I can do is give you a male's point of view, but you are a woman and you will need a woman's outlook on the problem as well" he replied

22After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"My mom won't understand, and I can't talk to my friends about it. I really care about LJ, so I'm not just gonna say 'screw it' and move on."

23After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:23 pm

"It seems like you do, I've known you for awhile and you aren't the type to let anyone get to you so that proves you do care" he nodded

24After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki nodded, "I don't like when I hurt people I care about."

25After School Chat (Anyone) Empty Re: After School Chat (Anyone) Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:49 am

"None of us do. But, unfortunately we all do it"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum