The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lunch Period (Anyone)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:39 am

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth showed up to school hungover. She grabbed a tossed salad from the lunch line and a bottled water as she carried her tray over to her usual table, where she saw one of her friends already sitting.

"Ugh! I feel like shit!" she said sitting down in the next seat "Remind me! Why did I attend a party on a weekday again?" she said

2Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:47 am

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

Willow stopped her sandwich mid way from coming to her mouth before looking at Hanna, "Erm...because parties are cool?"

3Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"Yeah in the moment. But, when its all over I tend to feel like crap. I wasn't even suppose to come to school today but I had an exam"

4Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"Ouch...how'd it go?"

5Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"I'm pretty sure I bombed it" she shrugged

6Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"Aw...well I can't help you with that. Do you need aspirin? I cab help if you have a headache."

7Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:14 pm

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"You'd be the bestest person in the world if you did"

8Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"Well I do like being the bestest." Willow said with a grin as she went into her bag and grabbed the aspirin.

9Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"Thanks doll" Hanna Beth said opening her bottled water and downing down a tablet. "You aren't hungover"

10Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"No problem." Willow said, "I didn't drink a lot last night."

11Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"Did you leave early? The house became really empty after while"

12Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"No I was outside talking to this guy." Willow said.

13Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"Could that guy be Ryan?" she asked

14Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

Willow nodded and smiled, "Yeah."

15Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"I know he's cute but be careful with that one girl"

16Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

Willow frowned a little, "Why?"

17Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"His girlfriend or whatever she is now is crazy. She is nothing but full of drama"

18Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"Girlfriend." She repeated with a nod, "Oh okay."

19Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"I heard they're on a break but she still kind of... Ugh! You know?"

20Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

Willow nodded, "Yeah, I know what you mean."

21Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"Anyway. Details. Did you guys do anything?" she asked

22Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"No, we just talked. He wanted to hang out again though."

23Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"Aww, he didn't even kiss you?" she asked

24Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"Um..no he didn't." Willow said.

25Lunch Period (Anyone) Empty Re: Lunch Period (Anyone) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Hanna Beth

Hanna Beth

"Yet he still wants to go out with you. When did my Ry become a gentleman" she chuckled

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum