The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 12:58 am

Kayla Michelle

Kayla Michelle

Kayla sent her children to lunch with a TA when she took off. She stopped by and picked up some food from her boyfriend's favorite Chinese place. When she arrived at his workplace, she took the elevator up to the appropriate floor.

Kayla headed down the hall and walked into her Patrick's office "Lunch anyone?" she said with a smile holding the bag up

(Figured I'd start one for them too)

2No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 1:02 am

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

Patrick was in his office working on a project for a nearby township when Kayla walked into his office and smiled at her.

"Wow, what a surprise!" He said, "I'd love to take a break right now."

3No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 1:04 am

Kayla Michelle

Kayla Michelle

"I just wanted to surprise you, sure you don't mind?" she said walking fully in

4No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 1:06 am

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

"No, not at all! It's fine. I could use a break."

5No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 1:07 am

Kayla Michelle

Kayla Michelle

"Great! I promise no to take up too much of your time, I have to get back to my babies anyway" she smiled talking about her students

6No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 1:08 am

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

"Off to lunch, are they?" he chuckled

7No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 1:11 am

Kayla Michelle

Kayla Michelle

"Yes, I had my Teacher Assistant take them" she smiled "Let's hope she survives the mess that become of 4 year olds when you give them Spaghetti-O's"

8No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 1:13 am

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

He laughed, "I don't know how you do it. You have the patience of a saint."

9No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 1:16 am

Kayla Michelle

Kayla Michelle

She giggled "I love children, I always have" she shrugged

10No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 1:17 am

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

"I know." he said, "And I like solving problems."

11No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 1:19 am

Kayla Michelle

Kayla Michelle

"Looks like we both are doing our calling"

12No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 1:21 am

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

"Yep, I'll stick to engineering for right now."

13No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 1:40 am

Kayla Michelle

Kayla Michelle

"For right now?"

14No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 1:45 am

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

"Well, as in for this part of my life."

15No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 2:48 am

Kayla Michelle

Kayla Michelle

"You don't see yourself doing this long term?"

16No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 3:09 am

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

"I want to do this for quite a long time, I just don't want to do it forever."

17No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 5:15 am

Kayla Michelle

Kayla Michelle

"Hm. I learn something new about you everyday babe"

18No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 1:14 pm

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

"What can I say, I'm just so mysterious." he joked

19No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Kayla Michelle

Kayla Michelle

"What else do you want to do?"

20No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

"I don't know, I'll figure it out someday."

21No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Kayla Michelle

Kayla Michelle

"So years and years of school to be an engineer for a short period of time?"

22No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

"Not exactly a short period of time, I want to do it at least into my fifties, who knows, maybe I won't want to do anything else."

23No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Kayla Michelle

Kayla Michelle

"Oh okay, that makes more sense" Kayle nodded

24No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sat May 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Patrick Connors

Patrick Connors

He nodded, "So, how is your day going so far?"

25No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Empty Re: No Paperbag Today (Patrick/Kayla) Sun May 05, 2013 1:16 am

Kayla Michelle

Kayla Michelle

"Pretty good, we made noddle art during art period this morning so be sure when I bring it to you to hang mine in your office" she joked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum