The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hour of Relaxation. (Chad)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hour of Relaxation. (Chad) Empty Hour of Relaxation. (Chad) Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Sloane Mackenzie

Sloane Mackenzie

Sloane walked into the teachers' lounge with her papers in one hand and her coffee in the other. It was her prep hour so she wanted to relax and grade her classes tests. When she made it there, there were other teachers roaming around. Sloane found an empty table and sat down, situating herself.

2Hour of Relaxation. (Chad) Empty Re: Hour of Relaxation. (Chad) Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Chad Walker

Chad Walker

Chad walked in a little after Sloane. He too had a free period and was looking to grade some papers. "Uh... Hey Sloane" he said walking over to the coffee machine

3Hour of Relaxation. (Chad) Empty Re: Hour of Relaxation. (Chad) Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Sloane Mackenzie

Sloane Mackenzie

Sloane looked up, smiling at Chad. "Hey," she greeted. "Whats up?"

4Hour of Relaxation. (Chad) Empty Re: Hour of Relaxation. (Chad) Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Chad Walker

Chad Walker

"End of the semester, a lot of last minute grading to get done. You?"

5Hour of Relaxation. (Chad) Empty Re: Hour of Relaxation. (Chad) Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:32 am

Sloane Mackenzie

Sloane Mackenzie

"Ah, same here." She held up her paper. "Final projects before the exam."

6Hour of Relaxation. (Chad) Empty Re: Hour of Relaxation. (Chad) Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:11 am

Chad Walker

Chad Walker

"I fee bad for the kids in a way. I don't remember half as much course work having to be done in to one semester, when we went here do you?"

(You never messaged me back on the whole movie plot line ordeal with them so I just went with it)

7Hour of Relaxation. (Chad) Empty Re: Hour of Relaxation. (Chad) Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:01 am

Sloane Mackenzie

Sloane Mackenzie

"Time has changed, so has technology. You need more smarts to survive in the world nowadays."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]