The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Partner Project (Logan)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Partner Project (Logan) Empty Partner Project (Logan) Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:54 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"...And last but not least, Cato Patera and Logan Mays will be pairing up for this project. You may now move together to discuss your topic with your partner.".

The English teacher sat down at his desk as the scuffling of students moving to different seat was heard throughout the room. Cato wasn't one for projects, he wasn't very into school, as a matter of fact. He moved to a seat next to Logan and placed his bookbag beside his seat.

2Partner Project (Logan) Empty Re: Partner Project (Logan) Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Logan Mays

Logan Mays

"What's up man"

(Logan is on the FB team too, so I guess they could already know each other)

3Partner Project (Logan) Empty Re: Partner Project (Logan) Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:36 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Eh not much. Wasn't really paying attention. What topic do we even have?" He asked

4Partner Project (Logan) Empty Re: Partner Project (Logan) Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Logan Mays

Logan Mays

"We have to come up with a lesson plan for chapter 8 and instruct the class"

5Partner Project (Logan) Empty Re: Partner Project (Logan) Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"Eww." he joked, "Isn't that the teacher's job?"

6Partner Project (Logan) Empty Re: Partner Project (Logan) Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:10 am

Logan Mays

Logan Mays

"We are teaching our class a chapter, I think it's a few weeks of our teachers getting to be lazy"

7Partner Project (Logan) Empty Re: Partner Project (Logan) Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:58 am

Cato Patera

Cato Patera

"I think they have senioritus worse than we do."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum