The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

College Lovin'. (Ryan)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1College Lovin'. (Ryan) Empty College Lovin'. (Ryan) Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:26 am

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

Willow walked into the residence hall of Ryan, her sketch book clutched in her arms. She had just gotten back from visiting family and friends back home and was excited to see her, who she can finally called, boyfriend Ryan. She walked up the stairs to his floor. Willow walked down the halls and came up to his door, knocking.

2College Lovin'. (Ryan) Empty Re: College Lovin'. (Ryan) Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:59 am

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

Ryan's head was buried in the books, which was the reason he didn't go home with Willow that weekend. He heard a knock on the door when he leaned over to turn the knob. "Hey babe. Back so soon?"

3College Lovin'. (Ryan) Empty Re: College Lovin'. (Ryan) Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:35 am

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

Willow smiled and nodded, "Yeah. Had to get back so that I could focus on this design." She said, holding up her book. "But I wanted to see you first."

4College Lovin'. (Ryan) Empty Re: College Lovin'. (Ryan) Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:58 am

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"I still look the same"

5College Lovin'. (Ryan) Empty Re: College Lovin'. (Ryan) Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:02 am

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"Yup. Sexy school boy and all." She giggled.

6College Lovin'. (Ryan) Empty Re: College Lovin'. (Ryan) Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:17 am

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

Ryan shakes his head and chuckled "How was being home?"

7College Lovin'. (Ryan) Empty Re: College Lovin'. (Ryan) Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:26 am

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

"It was good to be home actually. Quite refreshing."

8College Lovin'. (Ryan) Empty Re: College Lovin'. (Ryan) Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"Yeah, maybe I'll go next week. All these sciences course keep me busy"

9College Lovin'. (Ryan) Empty Re: College Lovin'. (Ryan) Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

She frowned a little, "Need any help?"

10College Lovin'. (Ryan) Empty Re: College Lovin'. (Ryan) Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:41 am

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"I can handle it"

11College Lovin'. (Ryan) Empty Re: College Lovin'. (Ryan) Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:15 pm

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

She shrugged, "If you say so. Should I come at another time?"

12College Lovin'. (Ryan) Empty Re: College Lovin'. (Ryan) Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"No, I could use a break come hangout"

13College Lovin'. (Ryan) Empty Re: College Lovin'. (Ryan) Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:12 am

Willow Moon

Willow Moon

She smiled, "Okay." She said before sitting next to him on the bed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]