The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worried & A Little Frustrated

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Worried & A Little Frustrated Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:41 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

Kay had been in a bad mood for weeks now. She and Harry got a little too lovey dovey at Alva’s bonfire the previous month and things went extremely far between them. It was her first time and it was with a boy she is deeply falling for, but even the thought of him couldn’t make her happy at the moment, nothing was going to help the fact that she was late. Like a week late. She was scared, nervous, upset all at the same time. She hadn’t told Harry though. She was avoiding him altogether in fact.

Kay was walking on the boardwalk alone leaning to the waves and enjoying her time alone….

2Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:47 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

Harry walked along the boardwalk, watching the waves from the ocean crash into seaside. Kay had been avoiding him as of lately and it was worrying him. Was she upset with him? Did she want to break up? He definitely didn't want that. He shook those thoughts out of his head, no..maybe she was just busy. Yeah...that could be it. As he continued his walk, he spotted the blonde he was falling hard for. What was she doing out here? Harry walked over to her, sliding next to her.

"Hey.." His husky voice said softly.

3Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:49 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

Kay sighed a bit "Hi"

4Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:59 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"What's been going on..? I've been trying to call you for days."

5Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:04 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"Just been busy" she lied

6Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:08 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

He could sense her lie, she had always been a terrible liar to him. "Busy...doing what?"

7Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:09 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"Why is that any of your business??"

8Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:19 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"Because you're my girlfriend, and I'm worried about you."

9Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:21 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"Don't be"

10Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:26 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"Well that's kinda hard." He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him. He looked down at her, concern in his eyes. "You're too important to me, it's impossible for me to not worry."

11Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:31 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"Harry stop" she said softly pulling away from him

12Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:37 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"Stop what, Kay?" He asked, dropping his arms. "Why are you acting like this? ...Do you want to break up..?"

13Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:43 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"What?!? No." she said running her fingers through her hair

14Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:45 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"Then what's going on? You've got to give me something!"

15Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:21 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

Kay started to cry a bit

16Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

Harry's face softened before pulling her back into his arms. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have yelled..."

17Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:13 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"No, it's not you!" she said shaking her head and wiping her tears

18Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:30 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"Can you please tell me..?"

19Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:15 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"Trust me, you'd rather not know"

20Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:22 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"Well I want to know even more now.."

21Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:35 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"You know people seem to think I have like this perfect life. Cheerleader. Pageant Queen. Straight A's. Blah blah, but honestly my life sucks, now more than ever"

22Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:36 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

He lightly shushed her, running his fingers through her hair comfortingly. "What's going on? Why would you say that?"

23Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:02 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"I'm scared" she said softly

24Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:03 am

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"Scared of what?"

25Worried & A Little Frustrated Empty Re: Worried & A Little Frustrated Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:05 am

Kay Cruz

Kay Cruz

"To tell you what I have to tell you"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum