The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:00 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"I just need time, you know"

27I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:02 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

She shrugged again, "I understand. I'm just glad we're alright now." She smiled.

28I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:51 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"Yeah same here"

29I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

"How's baseball treating you?"

30I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:40 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"How do you think it's treating me?"

31I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:52 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

Deja looked down with a light blush of embarrassment. "Right...sorry."

32I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:14 am

Zayn Malik

Zayn Malik

"But, I won't get anywhere feeling sorry for myself I just have to work ten times harder"

33I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Wanted To See You. (Zayn) Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:20 am

Deja Lovely

Deja Lovely

Deja smiled and nodded, "Right."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2