The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some sun with my boo (Kyler)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some sun with my boo (Kyler) Empty Some sun with my boo (Kyler) Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

Dacey and Kyler wanted to spend someMORE quality time together. They decided a fun day at the beach, is something they wanted to do. Dacey walked hand and hand with him as they were looking for a place to put their things. Dressed in this pink and white look swimsuit carrying a bag full of towels and other things Dacey spotted a empty area "Over there" she said pulling him by the hand to get the spot

2Some sun with my boo (Kyler) Empty Re: Some sun with my boo (Kyler) Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:03 pm

Kyler Krunk

Kyler Krunk

Kyler held their items in one hand, securing Dacey's hand in the other. Kyler nodded as Dacey pulled him over to an empty spot on the beach, a very nice one as well. "Nice spot." He said before setting all of the stuff up.

3Some sun with my boo (Kyler) Empty Re: Some sun with my boo (Kyler) Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Yeah because it was the only spot vacant" she chuckled "I wonder why it's so crowded?"

4Some sun with my boo (Kyler) Empty Re: Some sun with my boo (Kyler) Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Kyler Krunk

Kyler Krunk

"We're in LA, the beach is always popular." He chuckled.

5Some sun with my boo (Kyler) Empty Re: Some sun with my boo (Kyler) Sun May 13, 2012 3:08 am

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"Sunday is a day everyone is suppose to be at home doing homework, not at the beach having fun" she chuckled "That's why I wanted to come today"

6Some sun with my boo (Kyler) Empty Re: Some sun with my boo (Kyler) Mon May 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Kyler Krunk

Kyler Krunk

"Maybe they did their homework early." He teased her, "its fine. We still have s good spot."

7Some sun with my boo (Kyler) Empty Re: Some sun with my boo (Kyler) Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Dacey Loxx

Dacey Loxx

"True, and I can get my tan on" she smiled laying out her towel

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]