The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

Might as well (Anyone)

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Might as well (Anyone) Empty Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:51 am

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavierand his best friend Ryan Trent were getting in a good workout.

"Hey you heard about Chelsea Lyn's party tonight" Christian asked Ryan who continued his pullups

"Yeah I got a text. I don't know if I'm going though" Ryan replied

"Why?"

"Dude, we graduated a year ago, you still into high school parties?"

"Not all but come one it's Chelsea and Hanna Beth this shit is bond to be crazy" Christian said "And besides we went to school with some hot girls, that will be there tonight. Including Brookelle"

Ryan stopped at the sound of his ex's name "Maybe we could check it out" he agreed before the two noticed someone approach them

2Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:51 pm

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

Avan, having overheard their conversation, approached both guys, "Hey, you guys going to Chelsea's party?" he asked

3Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Hey, uh.. yeah, are you?" Christian asked

4Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

"Avan." He said, "And yeah, I wasn't going to, but, Chelsea can be a persuasive little bitch sometimes."

5Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"Dude, you probably don't know this because you never really been to parties, but trust me it'll be fun" Christian convinced

"Yeah and if you don't like the scene then there are always plenty of hot girls that will occupy your time" Ryan chuckled

6Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

"Scene is okay, but if it's overly done, then, it's kind of a turnoff, normal collided hair is good."

7Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"I agree!!" Ryan said as he went to bench-press

"Me too. Some are simpler than others though. The girls we tend to go after are the simpler ones" Christian added walking over to spot Ryan

8Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

"Any kind if hair color that isn't a natural hair color, like brown or blond, is just crazy, why would someone do that to their hair?"

9Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Ryan Trent

Ryan Trent

"Ask around! You have plenty of scene's at your school"

10Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

"Most of them I know have normal hair, well, Kiki has semi normal hair, she has horizontal stripes in her bangs. Kind of unusual."

11Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

Christian chuckled "Yeah, she's cute when she just has regular blond hair" he added

"So you don't have an eye out of any of the chicks you go to school with? I mean we use to go there and I'd say 98 percent of them has that scene shit going on" Ryan said

12Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

"Yeah, she is." He said to Christian

"Yeah, only a couple, scene isn't bad, just crazy scene." He said

13Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"We'll see tonight"

14Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

Avan nodded,"I guess we will."

15Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:34 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"I didn't know you partied though Avan, you were always the bookworm when we were going there" Christian said

16Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

"I don't party all too much, I need an education because I want to be an actor and I just don't want to be a highschool drop-out. I want to go to college. Not saying I don't like to party, but I can't go to them too often."

17Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"You can party and still graduate" Ryan said "I partied hard in high school and I still got my full ride to UCLA"

18Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

"I'll save most of my partying for college."

"Did someone say party?" Kiki grinned as she walked up the guys

19Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

Christian smiled at his old friend "Hey KiKi" he grinned going over to give her a hug

"Oh yeah Ki... If I'm going you have to go." Ryan said

"Chelsea is having a party tonight" Christian replied

20Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Avan Jogia

Avan Jogia

"Hey Chris." She hugged him back

"Seriously? Damn, you know I'm going." Kiki said before waving at Avan, he waved back.

21Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"You two could ride with us if you want. We'll be leaving around ten or eleven." Ryan said

22Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"That would be awesome." Avan said

"Totally. Who's all going?" Kiki asked

23Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"With me? Or in general?"

24Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"In general." she replied

25Might as well (Anyone) Empty Re: Might as well (Anyone) Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Christian Xavier

Christian Xavier

"So far the four of us... Hanna Beth.. Ty Bledel.. of course Chels because its her party and possibly more people but that all I know at this point"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum