The Simple Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Simple Life

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Can't Be Good... (LJ)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:58 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki hadn't been at school the whole week, she was just way too sick and hadn't been sleeping very much. It had been two weeks since she had slept with Drew and quite honestly, she couldn't remember anything from that night, like if he wore a condom or not. Kiki was scared at the possibility that she could be pregnant, she rarely ever got sick like this. If her symptoms didn't subside by the next day she was going to take a pregnancy test and just hope for good news. Everything was going through her head right now, especially the fight she had had with LJ.

Kiki sat, zoned out, on the couch when she heard a knock at the door. being the only one home, she got up to answer it, seeing LJ standing there made her face sink a little.

2This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:06 am

Levi hated tension, and he hated drama. He just rather walk away from the situation. But, with KiKi it was different. He liked her a lot and he thought what they had was worth giving a second chance...

"Uh... hey!!!"

3This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:08 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Um...Hi." She said softly

4This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:13 am

"So it's been awhile"

5This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:13 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I know." She said, "Need something?"

6This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:17 am

"Just came to see how you were"

7This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:20 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I'm as sick as fuck." she said, "And why would you want to do that?"

8This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:25 am

"You rather me just leave you alone? I can do that!"

9This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:26 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I'm sorry. You don't think I feel like shit about lying to you? Because I do, alright. I should have told you and it's all my stupid fault."

10This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:28 am

"Its not like I would have been mad, if you told me the truth Ki"

11This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:30 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"It's not like you were that truthful either, you could have told me that you heard me and Drew talking."

12This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:32 am

"I thought you were going to tell me"

13This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:34 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Well, I didn't, so sorry." She muttered as she looked away

14This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:37 am

"Why are you still upset about the situation?"

15This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:40 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I-I don't know." She wiped her eyes before she could start to cry...wow, major mood swing.

16This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:44 am

This was the first time he saw a softer side of KiKi, so he reacted with a hug

17This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:46 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"W-What are you doing?" She stuttered, shocked at his actions.

18This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:51 am

"What does it look like" he chuckled

19This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:53 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

She hugged him back.

20This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:54 am

"Can we just let the past be the past?"

21This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:57 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

She nodded, "Mhmm."

22This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:01 am

Levi smiled and stopped for a second "Wait. Why aren't you in school?"

23This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:02 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"I've been sick for the past few days, I told you."

24This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:06 am

"Ouch! What's wrong!"

25This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Empty Re: This Can't Be Good... (LJ) Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:09 am

Kiki Kannibal

Kiki Kannibal

"Just a stomach bug."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum